It’s sometimes hard to imagine an amazing thing made even better but Rouge Bunny Rouge has done just that with their repackaging and reformulation of their gorgeous Rouge Bunny Rouge Succulence of Dew Sheer Lipsticks ($24 US). I have been a long time passionate and dedicated fan of the Rouge Bunny Rouge brand. Whimsical packaging and spectacular product formulations makes this brand one any true beauty lover owes it to themselves to explore. The three Succulence of Dew lipsticks I had in my beauty arsenal were among my favourite sheer lipsticks of all time. Now I have new shades, and an improved formula, to both grow my collection, and my love for the brand.
This lipstick range is inspired by the translucently delicate butterflies from the Enchanted Garden.
Their finesse is captured and cradled here for you in a sensuously sheer lipstick which acts with the power of a gloss. Soft diaphanous colours hover on your lips so finely that they enhance and refine your naturalness into a graceful glamour. You’ll whisper sexy enchantments with full, moist and brilliantly shiny lips, but you’ll never be overdone. Once you experience the beguilement you create with this new subtlety, you will never go back to having to shout. With such water-honeyed murmurings, you’ll leave them longing for just one more glimpse of you…
The previously black and white packaging has been reinvented in an even more modern black on black motif. The new lipstick bullets also stand a little taller than their predecessors.
The formula is incredibly light. Even lighter than the original. The formula includes:
- Rosehip Butter – a natural powerhouse of essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, that repairs and nourishes.
- Hilurlip™ – an innovative moisturising, anti-aging and skin-protecting Sodium Hyaluronate based agent, lips are redefined, their volume is boosted, and fine vertical lines are minimised while fighting the negative effects of free radicals.
The easy glide, weightless formula comes in five delicate yet vibrant colours with a beautiful sheer, wet glossy finish. They give the shine of a gloss with the perfect coverage of a lipstick. The formula is free from parabens and fragrance but I did detect a subtle floral fragrance, possibly from the Rosehip butter.
The five shades are:
- Murmurings – Wet effect, medium transparency, cool damson – Like having just eaten a bowl of cherries
- Musings – Wet effect, medium transparency, natural pinky rose
- Relish of Heaven – Wet effect, medium transparency, juicy scarlet
- Jasmine-weighted Air – Wet effect, medium transparency, true purplish red fuchsia
- Perfume of his Gaze – Wet effect, medium transparency, cool toned rose taupe
The new lipsticks launched on the Rouge Bunny Rouge website last month!
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.