MAC Vamplify Lipgloss ($20 US/$24 CAD), first released in Fall 2015, is coming back with the addition of seven new shades this summer. I love this lipgloss formula as it gives intense pigmentation and great wear time without any stickiness. I have two of the new shades to share with you today.
Sway To The Sound is a gorgeous lavender purple. It has no shimmer and offers amazingly opaque and even colour coverage.
With Gusto is a deep plum. It has very, very find tonal shimmer to give it a bit more depth. It has really great pigmentation for such a deep lipgloss shade but it still retains a bit of transparency. It applies evenly and appears fairly opaque from a normal viewing distance. I think I would prefer this as a topper over a coordinating lipstick shade so that the worry about uneven wear with such a deep shade will be reduced.
Other shades the lineup are:
- She-Rebel – dark blue purple
- Peer Pressure – intense red burgundy
- Anything But Demure – mauvey nude
- What’s Going On? – hot intense fuchsia
- How Chic Is This? – violet purple
- Spanking Haute – pinky nude
- Fab Tested – dirty rose
- Absolute Score – smoky stone
- Acting On Impulse – deep turquoise blue
- Smart Aleck – intense true red
- Modern Drama – dark plum
- Tuned In – mid-tone rosy nude
- Push Some Buttons – intense orange red
- Saucy Miss – blue
Are there any original shades that you are excited to see return? What shades are thinking of trying. I want to try some of the nudes!
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.