Today I am excited to share with you my Khaki Eyeshadow Collection. I was tempted to do bronze, and still will at a later date, but opted instead for one of my favourite fall colours; Khaki. Khaki is described as a dull brownish-yellow but it is much more beautiful than it’s description. Shades range from khaki browns, to khaki greens, and even khaki greys. I love the shades because they are a great twist on a neutral, looks great with every eye colour, and you can create such beautiful and interesting smoky eye looks with them. Khaki also happens to look stunning paired with golds, purples, deep plums, and burgundys.
Here are the varying shades of khaki I have in my collection:
2)Lancôme Hypnôse Palette in Malachite Amethyste – On of my favourite colour combinations in one stunning palette.
3)theBalm Shady Lady Palette All About Alex – There is a khaki shade featured in each of the theBalm Shady Lady Palettes. Gotta love it! All About Alex is a deep metallic khaki green that is also available as a single.
4) theBalm Shady Lady Palette Vol. 2 Makeup Mary – Lovely slightly brightened khaki green.
5) theBalm Shady Lady Palette Vol. 3 Runaround Rebecca – Gorgeous slightly duochrome khaki.
6) BECCA Ultimate Eye Colour Quad in Eclipsed – A beautiful palette of pigmented neutral/brown khaki shades.
7) Shu uemura Brave Beauty Green Palette– Richly pigmented and oh so smooth, the two khakis in the Brave Beauty Green palette were quick favourites.
8)L’Oréal Paris Color Infallible Eyeshadow in Permanent Kaki – A metallic brighter green khaki.
9)Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow Mossy Green – Deep shimmering khaki cream eyeshadow.
10)Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow Leather Deep Forest – Matte khaki brown cream eyeshadow.
11)Rouge Bunny Rouge Olive Violetear– I use this satin matte greyed khaki to blend out the crease in almost all of my khaki eye looks.
12)Rouge Bunny Rouge Abyssinian Catbird– Only one of the most beautiful and pigmented eyeshadows of all time.
13) INGLOT Pearl 433 – A gloriously pigmented shimmering yellowed khaki.
14)INGLOT Pearl 419– Incredibly smooth and pigmented khaki green.
15) Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette In the Tropics – Absolutely stunning wet/dry metallic khaki eyeshadow. This palette from the summer is on sale!
16)Dior 3 Couleurs Smoky Palette in Smoky Khaki – A soft, natural looking smoky eye in one beautiful palette.
17) Dior 5 Couleurs Mystic Metallics Palette in Bonne Étoile (not shown above) – A sultry deep khaki green.
18)Essence Quattro Eyeshadow in Rock Angel(not shown above) – Beautiful smooth greyed khaki and khaki green in a palette featuring a beautiful bright citron shade.
For my favourite Khaki Eyeliners check out My Alternatives to Traditional Black and Brown Eyelinerpost.
What are your favourite khaki eyeshadows?