PR Samples/Affiliate Links
Forget gifting! The holidays are just a great time to stock up on skincare. Why not get a deal on a specially priced gift set? I do actually gift skincare fairly often, since it is a little more forgiving to select than cosmetics, but more often than not it’s all about me baby!
Let’s take a look at some great options available right now (and some are even on sale on top of the gift set deal)!
In that regard the set I was probably most excited about was the Dermalogica AGE Smart Anti-Aging Power Trio ($79 CAD/$121 value) – The Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant is one of my favorite skincare finds of 2017. I’ve mentioned it several times now on the blog. With this set you get a full size AGE smart Daily Superfoliant and travel sizes of the AGE Smart Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque and Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 to try out.
fresh skincare sets are always such a hit. They have so many great options. Whether you’re all about lips with their fresh Brown Sugar
The fresh Facial on the Fly ($41 CAD/$55 value) set has all three steps for an at home facial. It’s on sale right now for $30 at Sephora! This set includes:
- fresh Soy Face Cleanser (0.6oz/20ml) – start with fresh, clean skin that isn’t stripped with this do-it-all gel cleanser for all skin types.
- fresh Rose Face Mask (0.5oz/15ml) – this hydrating gel mask infused with real rose petals and soothing rosewater is the favorite of many, including myself.
- fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex (0.5oz/15ml) – is the perfect lightweight daily moisturizer with lotus flowers to finish your skincare treatment. It provides up to 24 hours of moisture, diminishes visible signs of aging, and helps prep skin for makeup application.
If your looking for a bodycare gift then look no further than the fresh Bodycare Besties ($50 CAD?$58 value). This set has everything you need to turn your bathing experience into an at home spa experience. The set includes:
- Start with the fresh Hesperides Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel (1.35oz/ 40mL ) to refresh and cleanse the skin with nourishing shea butter and vitamins C and E with a citrus scent featuring Italian lemon, mandarin, grapefruit, and bergamot.
- Compliment the bath and shower gel with the Hesperides Grapefruit Body Lotion (1.3oz/40mL) with the same incredible scent.
- But not before you exfoliate with the fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish (7 oz/200g). It doesn’t get better than this natural sugar exfoliate that is formulated with real brown sugar crystals and precious oils to buff off dead skin cells and nourish for a radiant, soft skin finish.
Laura Mercier has the most exquisite line of body products. I’d heard such amazing things but until recently had only experienced the brands makeup collection. The sophisticated body products are sure to delight any luxe bodycare lover. You can of course layer all the same scent but it’s so much fun to mix it up and layer to create your own custom scent.
- Laura Mercier Body & Bath Verbena Infusion Creme Body Cleanse ($30 US) This creamy yet foaming milk cleanser features encapsulated Vitamin E beads that gently burst to refresh, soothe, and nourish the skin. Natural Coconut and Glycerin further moisturize and soothe. The scent is fresh and invigorating with green citrus and leafy spearmint infused with petals of fresh blossoms and a touch of white amber and cedarwood.
- Laura Mercier Body & Bath Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Creme ($60 US) This silky smooth whipped cream nourishes and conditions skin with Vitamin A, C and E derivatives, Grape Seed, Rice Bran Oil, Vanilla Extract, Honey, Sweet Almond, Hydrolyzed Rice Proteins, and Pro-Vitamin B-5. It’s so lush! The fragrance is inspired by the aroma of a French Patisserie. An experience captured with notes of the essence of almond, coconut milk, jasmine, rosewood, ylang-ylang, vanilla, tonka, heliotrope and musk.
- Laura Mercier eau Gourmande Vanillé ($55 US) With notes of essence of vanilla orchid & vanilla liqueur, vanilla musk, heliotrope, daylily, bourbon vanilla, sandalwood & amber, this is a deliciously warm scent.
Rodial has some lovely gift sets in reflective silver packaging. A set that is sure to impress is the Rodial Bee Venom Collection ($180 CAD). It features the Bee Venom advanced technology skincare that targets multiple signs of advanced aging. The kit includes:
- Bee Venom Eye (25ml) – An extreme performance eye cream that helps visibly smooth under eye wrinkles, brighten dark under eyes and firm the skin.
- Bee Venom Moisturiser (50ml): An advanced buttery cream formula that revitalises and renews for naturally younger-looking skin. Works to visibly improve skin tone and elasticity, by controlling muscle contractions in the face and helps increase blood circulation in treated areas.
- Bee Venom Micro-Sting Patches – An instant-fix targeted treatment that will provide an immediate visible difference by plumping and smoothing the skin to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
The Rodial Dragon’s Blood Lip Kit ($40 CAD) – This lip kit will help you achieve hydrated, fuller, plump lips. The set includes:
- Dragon’s Blood Lip Mask Individual Sachet x3 – A replenishing bio-cellulose lip mask that give an instant moisture boost and comfort and soothe the skin for smoother, younger looking lips.
- Dragon’s Blood XXL Lip Plumper – a hydrating non-sticky lip shine with a soft peach flavour gives both immediate and long-term results for a visibly fuller and plumper looking pout.
Get real swanky with the LIERAC Premium Holiday Gift Set ($145). This isn’t how the gift set is actually packaged, but these are the products that it contains. This set is valued at $284. It includes The LIERAC Premium Elixir (30ml) and the LIERAC Premium the Voluptuous Cream (50ml). These products are so luxurious. The packaging is black and gold with a really heavy, luxe feel. I believe they are made of ceramic? Or maybe it is just glass but it feels really heavy and fancy schmancy.
The Premium the Voluptuous Cream includes Relaxor Bx Complex™, a high-tech ingredient for genuine and comprehensive wrinkle “therapy” that combines Argireline® for a Botox® like effect dimishes the appearance of expression lines, and Genistein Licorice leaf extracts that stimulates the Hyaluronic Acid production to fill in deep wrinkles. The cream, and the Premium Elixir, both include extracts of the rare black flowers black orchid, Baccara black rose, and black poppy oil, that thanks to their hydrating, nourishing, anti-oxidant properties repair skin’s anti-aging properties. Available at participating Shoppers Drug Mart and Murale stores, and online at lierac.ca.
What skincare gift set scores have you been loving? I’d love to hear about your favorite finds!