I thought I would share this look with you from last week that I was particularly pleased with. Even though my skin leans cool neutral I still love using warm shaded to bring out my blue eyes and I find I can pull them off quite well. Especially when summer rolls around I find myself reaching for warmer makeup more and more. I find warm bronze and peach shades combined with glowy skin to be the perfect summer makeup.
- Dermalogica Redness Relief Primer SPF 20
- Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation is 38
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Radiant Touch in Shade 1 Luminous Radiance – under the eyes.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light – applied sparingly as a light setting powder.
- Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in 02 Blondes
- Stila Convertable Color Dual Lip and Cheek Cream in Lillium
- Edward Bess All Over Seduction in Sunlight – as a highlighter on top of cheekbones, bridge of nose, and cupids bow.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance – as a primer.
- theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer – on the lids and lower lashline.
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette – Liberatus from crease to brow, Samael in the crease, Sytry on the outer v and outer portion of lower lashline.
- Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof in Or Rose – on the inner corner.
- Make Up For Ever Artist Liner in M-60 – on upper waterline and lashline.
- Dior Diorshow Mascara in Black
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow in 10
- Lise Watier Waterproof Lip Crayon in Soft Coral – all over the lips.
- Stila Lip Glaze in Kaleidoscope
Shop the look
Some products used provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.