Be ready for a night out on any budget with this affordable glam look featuring all L’Oreal Paris products.
Every product I used in this look is shown here with the exception of my brows.
All from L’Oreal!
- Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer – amazing affordable dupe for Le Blanc de Chanel!
- Visible Lift Blur Concealer in 301 Fair – I actually am a total dope and assumed this was a foundation. I applied it with a damp beauty blender and it looks AMAZING. Great medium- full coverage with a natural demi matte finish.
- Visible Lift CC Eye Concealer in Light – I love this lightweight brightening under eye concealer.
- Visible Lift Blur Blush in 501 Soft Peach – This warm peachy pink blush gives a natural glow to the cheeks. I am actually quite naturally flushed in the pictures below so I apologize for not properly demonstrating the beauty of this blush.
- Color Riche Fixing & Unifying Eyeshadow Primer – This handy chubby pencil from eye primer is a must for more vibrant, and longer lasting, colour.
- Color Riche Eyeshadow Luminous Ombrés in Perpetual Nude – Perfect quad for an effortless subtle smokey eye or everyday contoured eye look.
- Infallible Silkissime Liner in Black – One of the smoothest, blackest, most badass liners out there.
- Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara in Blackest Black – Intense voluminous clump free lashes.
- Infallible Lipstick in Infallible Red – Red lips that will last for hours upon hours with zero transfer. This long wearing liquid lipstick with balm top coat is the way to go when you want a stress free dramatic lip.
Thanks to L’Oreal Paris there’s no need to break the bank to get a stunning look that looks great and lasts.
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.