When it comes to spring colours for eyes I think of pretty soft pastels and fresh bright colours. It’s the perfect season to embrace the girly girl within us and really play with colour. Here are some of my favourite Eyeshadow Shades and Palettes for Spring. Some are new Spring 2015 releases, while others have been in my collection a little longer.
- Lancome My French Palette – Such a stunning palette of pink toned neutrals with a punch of teal colour.
- Dior 5 Couleurs Kingdom of Colors House of Greens – Lovely palette of greens, taupe, and soft pink.
- Dior 5 Couleurs Kingdom of Colors House of Pinks – Beautiful palette with a fabulous pink at it’s heart.
- Sephora Collection Colourful Eyeshadow Luster Matte Rio No. 91 – Eye catching matte coral.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Loose Glitter Pigment Spun from Sunny Seawater – Multidimensional teal blue shimmer.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Loose Glitter Pigment Eaten all the Cherries – Shimmering pink magic.
- NARS Eyeshadow Single in Valhalla – Soft peach with pink shimmer. So lovely.
- Essence All About Candies Eyeshadow Palette – Pastel heaven in an affordable palette.
- Dior 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette in Tutu – Glowing array pinks. I love this palette. Now is the perfect season to embrace this fall release.
- Lise Watier Palette Expression – Creamy soft pastels and lively colours in one stunning palette.
What are your favourite Spring eyeshadows?
[inlinkz_linkup id=”500408″ mode=”1″]
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.
Leave a Reply