The Eddie Funkhouser brand is a collection of beautiful and affordable colour cosmetics and tools from makeup artist, beauty expert, and renowned beauty product developer Eddie Funkhouser. I am delighted to be able, as a member of the Makeup Wars team, to share with you a selection of lovely lip products from the brand.
Hyperreal Nourishing Lip Colour ($11.99 CAD) These silky lipsticks offer intense pigment with a very lightweight feel. They feel very hydrating and offer a lovely shine on the lips without shimmer. The two shades I’ve tried are:
- INNUENDO – Neutral nude mauve. This is an incredibly flattering nude shade. Pale yet still gives life to my complexion.
- RUMOR – Black cherry. Stunning deep cherry red. Your sure to turn heads with Rumor.
Hyperreal Hydrating Lip Gloss ($10.99 CAD) These lip glosses have a light feel with no stickiness. There are cream shades as well as multidimensional shimmers. The three shades I have been testing are:
- BROADWAY BABE – Clear with sparkle. Perfect for adding a touch of shimmer over any lipstick or highlighting the centre of the lips for a fuller pout.
- MEOW MEOW – Nude beige pink with sparkle. A lovely nude with subtle shimmer. Perfect for an understated lip.
- GIRL GONE BAD – Mauve berry. A gorgeous mauve cream gloss. Great pigmentation and colour coverage. A new favourite. I love my mauve toned lippies!
Eddie Funkhouser products are available online on their website EddieFunkhouser.com as well as UrbanOutfitters.com, NastyGal.com, Gloss48.com, blush.com.