Here is a look using the Laura Mercier Artist’s Palette for Eyes for Holiday 2013. This was limited edition and sold out online but may still be available in stores. Luckily all the shades are part of the permanent lineup so you can easily recreate this look even without the Artist Palette with Laura Mercier single eyeshadows!
- Apply eyeshadow primer or base, I used Lancôme Aquatique Waterproof Eyeshadow Base in Nude, then apply Vanilla Nuts from crease to brow.
- Apply African Violet heavily on the entire lid and on the centre of the lower lash line.
- Apply Plum Smoke into the crease.
- Apply the Kir Royale on the outer 3rd of the lid and into the crease. Also apply on outer third of lower lash liner. Blend lightly as this shade tends to blend away.
- Apply Violet Ink on the very outer corner of the eye and a bit onto the lower lash line. Blend into other shades.
- Apply Sparkling Dew to the brow bone and Primrose to the inner corner of the eye.
- Apply a deep smoky plum eyeliner to upper waterline and lash line and a bit on the outer part of your lower lash line. My favourite is the Lise Watier Intense Extra Smooth Eyeliner in Prune.
- Since African Violet has quite a bit of fallout I cleanup under the eyes and then apply my foundation, concealer and powder. Perfect brows and apply black mascara, I’ve used L’Oreal Butterfly Mascara, and your done.
Products provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.