This week the Makeup Wars team is sharing with you our favourite nude lip products. I rarely used to wear a “nude” lip but in the past few years I’ve grown increasingly fond of it. Concealer lips are a look I will never go for, nor understand. Egads! Everyone’s definition of nude differs, especially depending on their skin tone, but here are some long standing favourites and newer loves that I consider nude.
1) Giorgio Armani Rouge d’Armani #102 Gloss d’Armani lipsticks are one of my favourite lipstick formulas. Hydrating and long wearing 102 and 103 are my two favourite nude lipsticks. 102 being a little more peachy and 103 a bit more pink. They are favourites for use on my brides too in my pro kit.
2) Giorgio Armani Rouge d’Armani #103
3) Chanel Glossimer in Sweet Beige is my all time favourite nude gloss. I adore the Chanel Glossimer formula and this beige with delicate shimmer is beyond beautiful. I bought it when it was LE but it was brought back and added to the permanent collection. Yay!
4)Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine No.9 Nude in Private This glossy, sheer, coral toned nude with subtle shimmer is truly lovely. Not to mention the fact that the YSL packaging is to die for!
5) Dior Rouge Dior in Grege 1947The newly reformulate and repackaged Rouge Diors are a real treat on the lips and this peachy grebe shade can’t be missed.
6) Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick in Bare to Be Bold is what one would consider a concealer nude shade but in the heavenly sheer Color Whisper formula it looks fabulous on the lips.
Shop the post:
YSL, Dior, and Maybelline lipstick provided for my consideration. All others purchased by me. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.