It really is possible to have a full makeup look with only 5 products? And I don’t even mean the simplest of makeup looks meant to give you just a touch of polish. I mean a proper, full face makeup look, appropriate for any occasion, even a night out. This is not only fantastic for travel, but also great when you don’t have time to reach for 15 different makeup products, or when you are on a budget. Here is my warm, sunny look perfect to bring us into spring and summer with products from SEPHORA COLLECTION.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in 1N1 ($37 US/$44 CAD) – This full coverage foundation means concealer isn’t necessary and the satin matte finish doesn’t require setting powder to last all day and resist shine.
- SEPHORA COLLECTION MicroSmooth Baked Sculpting Contour Trio in Spirited ($21 US/$26 CAD) – Bronzer, blush, and highlighter all in one!
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful 5 Eyeshadow Palette in No 13 Nude to Neutral ($25 US/$31 CAD) – 5 silky smooth neutral matte shadows that can create anything from a naturally contoured eye to a full on smokey look. The matte formula makes it perfect for pulling double duty to fill in brows.
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara ($12 US/$19 CAD) – With my invisible lashes mascara is an absolute must. This mascara has a small hairbrush shaped wand that captures every lash and the resevours around the tip ensure root to tip volume.
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Infusion Lip Ink in Peony ($14 US/$18 CAD) – Long wearing lip ink for gorgeous vibrant colour.
Shop the look:
[inlinkz_linkup id=”492055″ mode=”1″]
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.