Today the Makeup Wars team is showing you some Bold Looks from Holiday 2014 Eyeshadow Palettes. Many of the palette offerings for the holidays offer versatile shades that can take your from everyday wear to fun party looks. Let’s see just how bold we can go!
I decided to try creating something intense from the Urban Decay Vice3 Palette. I hadn’t had the chance to really play with this palette too much so this seemed like the perfect opportunity. For this look I did the following:
- Prep lids with eyeshadow primer and apply Truth from crease to brow.
- Heavily line the entire eye with Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Perversion and smudge out the line.
- Apply Bondage over Perversion and blend up a bit.
- Apply Vanity on the lid up to the crease and on the lower lashline.
- Apply a bit of Alchemy on top of Vanity.
- Blend out the crease and lower lashline with Sonic.
- Apply Mascara and Esquido Mink Lashes in Oh So Sweet.
Have you created any bold looks from the Holiday 2014 palettes you’ve picked up? I’d love to hear what you tried!
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.