I have always had dry and dehydrated skin. Having effective hydrating masks, that give me an intense boost of moisture and plumpness, at my disposal is necessary to keep my skin looking younger, fresher, and more comfortable. Here are some fabulous hydrating face masks that I have discovered.
In no particular order:
Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Mask ($36 US/CAD) This richly hydrating cream mask can even be applied to your eye contour area. It rehydrates skin in as little as 5 minutes. It absorbs quickly into the skin but never dries out if you want to leave it on longer like I like to do.
- Hyaluronic acid: helps to restore the skin’s water reserves.
- Katafray extract: helps to reinforce the barrier effect of the outer layer of the skin, limiting dehydration.
- Extracts of rowan tree buds: boost skin’s radiance.
GlamGlow THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment ($69 US/$76 CAD) is a super tingly cooling hydrating mask that smells so yummy. It leaves my skin feeling plump, hydrated, and energized. I find the ingredients so interesting and different including:
- Dewdration™: A blend of actives containing hyaluronic acid and citric acid for deep hydration; boosts and locks in moisture for a dewy, youthful look.
- Hydrapack™: A blend of actives containing botanimoist, moisturizing sugars and acids from apples, oat bete glucan to soothe and calm the skin, and hydraclay to trap and retain moisture in the skin.
- GreenEnergy™: A blend of actives containing raw honey and ginger root for radiance and detoxifying; coconut provides immediate skin conditioning.
- Teaoxi Olive Leaf: Delivers naturally moisturizing linoleic acid.
Avon Clinical Hydrating Overnight Mask ($30 US/$32 CAD) is such a cool looking mask. It has these cool little beads which are encapsulated hyaluronic acid and shea butter beads. The mask offers great hydrating with a lightweight and fast absorbing gel texture that won’t stain your pillow.
Fresh Rose Face Mask ($62 US/$72 CAD) is one of my absolute favourite face masks. I am obsessed with this cooling gel mask infused with real rose petals that smells so luxurious. My skin loves this mask and drinks it right up. If I could get a vat of it I would use it everyday prior to applying my makeup because it makes my skin look so fresh and healthy. This mask hydrates and tones with the following actives:
- Pure rosewater: notable for its soothing and toning properties.
- Cucumber extract and aloe vera gel: help soothe the skin and have an immediate cooling and calming effect.
- Porphyridium cruentum: a “smart” algae, delivers optimum moisture.
- Antioxidant-rich green tea: helps to brighten and protect.
SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Masque ($54 US/$64 CAD) is a highly concentrated weekly hydration mask that does a beautiful job of hydrating and smoothing skin quickly and effectively by infusing it with optimal amounts of hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5. It feels very soothing on the skin. This mask does feel rather sticky after it’s been on the allotted time so I usually remove any excess and follow with my moisturizer to eliminate any tackiness. The formula includes:
- Hyaluronic acid: This natural humectant is capable of retaining 1,000 times its own weight in water, making it an effective moisturizer.
- Vitamin B5: This vitamin is essential for skin repair function.
- Advanced moisture complex: Comprised of glycerin, urea, sodium PCA, trehalose and polyquaterium-51, this ingredient blend contains constituents of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and helps restore skin’s optimal moisture balance.
Shop the post:
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.