Clinique has recently released the new Clinique Pretty Easy Brow Palette ($43 CAD), and Clinique Pretty Easy Eye Palette ($55 CAD), that offer sleek and portable solutions for even the most novice makeup user to create beautiful and natural eye looks. The palettes even include instructions for creating the perfect looks.
The Pretty Easy Eye Palette includes eight beautiful , neutral eyeshadows along with mini Clinique Skinny Stick Eyeliners in Slimming Black (black) and Slim Sable (brown). I love that the shadows offer a complete range of shades from nude base shades all the way to deeper contouring shadows that can easily take you from day to night. The fact the palette even includes the amazing Skinny Stick eyeliners in staple shades of black and brown really makes this product genius. The shadows are numbered to aid in recreating the looks in the provided instructions. The eyeshadow shades are:
- French Vanilla
- Light shade from Like Mink Duo
- Dark shade from Like Mink Duo
- Jute Brown from Wear Everywhere Neutrals octet
- Light shade from Nightcap Duo
- Peppercorn from Wear Everywhere Blues octet
- Light shade from Teddy Bear Quad
- Light Shade from Starlight Starbright Duo
The shadows offer nice pigmentation without being too overwhelming and have finishes ranging from matte to satin shimmer.
The Pretty Easy Brow Palette contains everything you meed to achieve sculpted and groomed brows.
- Neutral brown Brow Powder to fill in brows. You can apply with the included sponge tip applicator or firm angled brush. It is a sweat and humidity resistant formula.
- Use the shadow brush on the other end of the sponge tip applicator to highlight the brow with the Powder Highlighter in an ivory shade with subtle shimmer.
- Smooth and groom the brows with the Fixative Brow Gel by brushing on with the angled brush and then grooming with the spoolie.
The neutral brown shade is to dark for my very light hair and complexion but should work for a large range of people. The formula is quite pigmented so it can be applied lightly to offer a lighter shade or applied more heavily for deeper, darker results.
What do you think of these handy, all-in-one, palettes? I really love that they managed to offer so much in such lovely slim and sleek packaging.
Shop the post:
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.