Liquid eyeliner was one of Urban Decay’s first products, and the new Urban Decay Razor Sharp Water-Resistant Longer Liquid Eyeliner ($22 US/$27 CAD) takes things to new level with an impressive range of 20 shades in a variety of finishes including lacquered creams and metallic shimmers.
If you love fine brush tip liquid liners then you will go crazy for these new Razor Sharp ones from Urban Decay. The brush and formula are amazing. You really can get the most precise line. Even more exciting is the incredible assortments of colours it’s available in to really give you an opportunity to play.
I can’t wear liquid eyeliner, since it doesn’t work so well on my hooded and not so smooth anymore lids, but I’ve been having a great time playing around with these on my daughter. Oh if I could have the eyes of my eight year old… I have created some absolutely perfect wings with ease. Doing the most delicate of fine lines for a touch of colour is done with smooth and effortless precision. They are very long wearing, being water-resistant. They won’t fade or smudge. They are the kind of liquid liner formula that will sort of peel off when rubbed. If you are a liquid liner user you know what I mean.
The available shades are:
- Perversion – blackest black
- Revolver – gunmetal with iridescent sparkle
- Demolition – deep brown
- Snakebite – metallic copper bronze
- Push – navy
- Street – dark green
- Zodiac – smoky black with blue-green shift and blue-green sparkle
- Deep End – bright teal shimmer
- Kush – grass green
- Chaos – vibrant cobalt blue
- Retrograde – dark purple with purple micro-sparkle
- Ecstasy – bright purple
- Junkshow – bright pink with sparkle
- Intergalactic – light purple with silver sparkle
- Cuff – metallic silver shimmer with silver micro-sparkle
- Space Cowboy – light champagne with silver sparkle
- Goldrush – gold sparkle
- Fireball – peach with pink shift
- Bump – white
- Dark Force – dark brown with gold sparkle
The packaging is sleek metallized bottles with caps that indicate the liner shade. So pretty and practical!
I have eleven of the shades swatched for you. And they are gorgeous! The vibrant colour and shimmering finishes are incredible.
Which ones are catching your eye? Have you picked any up yet?
There is also a new Urban Decay Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen ($28 CAD) for those who love a precision felt tip style of liquid liner. This one is very easy to work with and offers intense black colour payoff in true Perversion style with a waterproof formula.
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.