There are so many incredible eyeshadow palettes coming out and the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette is definitely one of my favourites. The range of light to mid tone neutrals is utter perfection. Don’t get boxed into the thought that this palette is only suitable for creating Gwen’s signature look like her softly defined neutral eye with dramatic winged liner and a red lip. This palette is actually incredibly flexible and you can create a huge variety of looks ranging from neutral and natural, to smoky and dramatic.
Below is the first look I was inspired to create using the Gwen Stefani Palette. It feature the following shades:
- Blonde from crease to brow as a base and highlight shade.
- Anaheim in the crease.
- Pop on the lid and inner corner.
- Punk on the outer v and into the crease.
- Baby on the lower lashline.
- Blackout as a smudgy liner.
This look also featured the following Urban Decay products:
- Urban Decay Brow Beater and Brow Tamer in Taupe
- Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Rapture
- Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Powder in Lit
- Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in After Dark
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.