Today on Beauty Blogger Top Ten Tuesday we are sharing our Top 10 Holiday 2014 Limited Edition Products. Whether they be individual holiday collection releases or holiday gift sets there are always so many incredible products that come out for the holidays. It’s not only a great time to shop for your loved ones but also yourself! I found it really hard to narrow it down to ten, plus I haven’t had an opportunity yet to test all the holiday products I have for review, but here are a selection of products that have stood out for me so far.
- Giorgio Armani Orient Excess Palette ($98 CAD/$100 US) – The exquisite presentation of this face and eye palette makes it a great gift giving option. The powder formulas in this palette are amazing and shades and finishes incredibly beautiful. Check out my Orient Excess Palette review.
- bareMinerals The Magic Act ($49 CAD/$130 value)($39 US/$124 value) – This is an eye and cheek palette featuring the pressed Ready formula in an array of flattering neutrals. For Ready fans you may have end up with some duplicate shades but regardless this incredibly sleek palette is so amazing for travel.
- Marc Jacobs The Sky-Liner Seven Piece Petite Highliner Collection ($56 CAD/$45 US) – I love minis and this collection of seven shades of Marc Jacobs Highliner Eye Crayons is both a bargain and stunning. You can check out my full review of the Marc Jacobs The Sky-Liner Set for more details.
- Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot ($36 US/$43 CAD) – We do not see enough blush palettes in the beauty world where eyeshadow palettes abound. This offering from Benefit of a selection of 6 of their infamous boxed blushes is an incredible deal and so flattering. Check out my Cheeky Sweet Spot Review.
- Lise Watier Aurora Eyeshadow in Teal and Eyeliner in Aurora – OK I’m kind of cheating here but they are from the same collection. The Lise Watier Holiday 2014 Aurora Collection is gorgeous all around and these two products are the real standouts for me. I had a review of the entire collection ready to post when I had to restore my site from a day old backup and lost my draft. 🙁 I will get it ready again soon because you don’t want to miss out on this collection.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Studio Case ($68.50 CAD/$107 value)($59.50 US/$93 value) – I am in love with the new MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows and this limited edition Studio Case is a great way to try a variety of shades plus you can store things underneath the shadows or pop them right out for even more storage in the adorable case. I am going to be giving away 2 of these soon so stay tuned!
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Gift Set I have been wanting to purchase a full bottle of this incredible fragrance ever since I received a roller ball version when it was first released. I have been keeping my eye open for a “deal” on a set of some kind and for the holiday season my dream finally came through. As soon as I saw this gift set featuring the 30ml bottle along with the new fragrance oil I ordered it.
- Fresh Sweet Nudes($42 CAD/$65 value) – I keep a Fresh Sugar Lip Polish in my shower at all times. It keeps my lips flake free and healthy. This great kit includes a full sized Sugar Lip Polish along with 4 Lip Treatment SPF 15, one regular and 3 tinted.
- Dior Golden Shock Palette – Dior is knocking it out of the park with their eyeshadow palettes lately and the Golden Shock palette for Holiday 2014 is no exception. I love the combination of plum and gold tones in this quint. Check out my coverage of the Dior Golden Shock Holiday 2014 Collection.
- NARS Holiday 2014 Lip Glosses ($26 US) – My favourite pieces from the NARS Holiday 2014 Laced in Edge Collection are the lip glosses. They offer incredible pigment and coverage and are so lovely on. My favourite, that I have been wearing regularly, is Corsica. A beautiful wearable muted raspberry with subtle shimmer. It makes lips look oh so plump.
[inlinkz_linkup id=”443230″ mode=”1″]