This week the Beauty Blogger Top Ten Tuesday team is sharing their Top Ten Favourite Pedicure/Foot Care Products. With sandal weather finally here you don’t want to miss our top picks!
- Sole Goddess Blister Protection Foot Balm ($18.75 US) – This stick balm protects areas of friction on your feet to help prevent nasty blisters from forming.
- Avon Foot Works Healthy – Keep feet smelling fresh all day with these new additions to the Avon Foot Works Healthy line coming this July. Deodorizing Foot Wipes ($7.99 CAD) and Deodorizing Foot Spray ($9.99 CAD).
- Cuticle Nippers – I never wanted to invest the money in a pair of these and now that I finally have I realize just what I was missing. These are an absolute necessity for anyone doing home manicures and pedicures. Especially if you suffer from hangnails.
- Soap & Glory Heel Genius ($18 US) – This foot cream will transform your feet overnight. I must say it’s the best I’ve used thus far.
- Avon Foot Works Beautiful ($7.99 CAD ea) – This collection of Ginger and White Tea products will have your feet in top top shape. With a Foot Scrub, Clay Mask, and Nourishing Foot Cream you’ll have a complete, pampering pedicure.
- Cuticle Pusher – A good quality metal cuticle pusher has made a huge difference in the condition of my nails on both my hands and feet.
- Dannyco Silkline Double Sided Foot File ($7 CAD) – This is the best foot file I’ve ever used. No wussy file here. This is the kind of file they use in quality salons and it is VERY effective.
- Neon Nail Polishes – I love neon shades for summer toes and shades like these from Ceramic Glaze ($11 CAD) are just made for summer pedicures. Shown are In Love, Lychee Cocktail, Moji-Toes.
- Emjoi MicroPedi ($49.99 CAD) – This battery operated foot filing gadget will give you absolutely incredible results fast. Check out my review here.
- Wishlist: Clarisonic Pedi ($199 US for Transformation Set) – This looks like the ultimate foot pampering tool. I would love to hear your thoughts on it if you’ve tried it.
Shop the post:
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.