Today the Beauty Blogger Top Ten Tuesday team is sharing our Top 10 Summer Beach Essentials!
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Face & Body Waterproof Foundation ($40 US/$46 CAD) – This has been a go to foundation for me for years when I am looking for sheer coverage that will withstand heat, humanity, and even a dip in the water.
- MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation ($32 US/$38.50 CAD) – This new foundation from MAC is amazing when you are looking for fuller coverage that will last through summer heat and humidity. Even with my dry skin with proper priming I can get a beautiful natural finish that lasts all day without fading or migrating.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Cream ($23 US/$28 CAD)- I have relied on the Aqua Creams for years. These cream shadows are not only beautiful but they offer amazing colour payoff that doesn’t crease of fade and is totally waterproof. They also blend beautifully meaning you can easily create an eye look that will last through any day at the beach and in the water. They also make a fabulous powder eyeshadow base.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Brow ($22 US/$26 CAD)- This is one of my holy grail brow products. It lasts ALL DAY without budging or fading and the waterproof formula is perfect for any hot summer day.
- Maybelline Lash Senstational Waterproof Mascara ($6.99 US/$9.49 CAD)- Full, soft, fanned out feathery lashes that withstand the sweat and water.
- SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 ($34 US) – I haven’t tried this sunscreen yet but the impressive SPF 50 and the rave reviews I’ve heard from other bloggers about how amazingly this performs under makeup has me desperate to try it.
- SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50 ($30 US) – I have such a hard time with sunscreen near my eyes causing irritation and watering eyes. This new sunscreen from SkinCeuticals offers an impressive SPF 50 and is a special non migrating formula that won’t irritate the eyes. You can put it on your entire eye area including eyelids. How amazing is that! I haven’t tried it yet but I am going to have to pick some up stat.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 ($22.50 US/$26 CAD) – Wearing traditional shiny glosses can actually attract the sun and accelerate sun damage. I always like to go with a product that offers a nice amount of colour in combination with SPF like the Sugar Lip Treatments from Fresh. They are available in so many shades.
- Kate Spade New York Take a Walk on the Wild Side Raffia Trilby Hat ($98 US) – A hat is a must on the beach so why not make it fun with a hat like this fabulous flamingo adorned Kate Spade New York hat.
- Prada Studded Cat Eye Sunglasses ($565 US) – I wouldn’t last 5 mins at the beach without sunglasses and why not make a statement with these amazing studded cat eye sunglasses from Prada.
Shop the post:
Some prroducts shown provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.