This week the Beauty Blogger Top Ten Tuesday team is sharing our Top 10 Spring 2016 Makeup picks. There have been so many fabulous new releases in the past couple months that it was hard to narrow down but I did my best. These are products that, even though a good portion of them I have had in my hands for quite some time, I still reach for time and time again and that have become favorites in my collection.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette ($49 US) – This palette instantly became a go to palette for me. It really is a must have. Such a beautiful variety of shades in a wide range of finishes that allow you to create so many different looks from start to finish. It is the palette I always grab for travel these days.
- Clinique Pop Glaze Sheer Lip Color + Primer ($18 US/$22 CAD). – I am addicted to the glowing, bright, shiny translucent hues of these Pop Glaze Sheer Lip Colours. So fresh for spring and summer.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacquer ($24 US) – This product may not be a pretty spring shade but this new eyeliner release for Spring is my new holy grail eyeliner. It is so good! It doesn’t travel from my upper waterline, the ultra skinny design is perfect for creating a fine line on my hooded lids, and it is so creamy and ultra black!
- Guerlain Météorites Voyage Exceptional Compacted Pearls of Powder in 01 Mythic ($179 US/$210 CAD) – The beautiful colours in this pressed powder just scream spring and color correcting and illuminating properties of this incredibly finely milled powder will have you looking fresh and beautiful for spring.
- Paul & Joe Lipstick in In Bloom ($20 for the refill) – This is the ultimate face brightening pink that can be worn full impact for a translucent juicy bright pink or worn as a stain for the most stunning pink glow.
- Clarins Rouge Eclat Lipstick ($28 CAD) – The new spring shades of Clarins Rouge Eclat lipstick are so, so pretty and this formula is amazing. I highly recommend picking up at least one new one, especially if you’ve yet to try the silky, shiny, and juicy looking formula.
- UD Gwen Stefani Blush Palette ($45 US/$60 CAD) – This is really more an all in one complexion palette vs. just a blush palette. With blushes, highlighters, and a bronzer, this palette has everything you need to have a sculpted, glowing, and healthy looking complexion. The shades and formulas are divine.
- Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush Wardrobe ($36 US/$45 CAD) – There is so much to love in the Too Faced Spring 2016 collection and this blush palette is defiintely my favorite. ALL SIX shades of their amazing Love Flush blush in one sleek palette. It really is a dream come true!
- Dior Diorskin Nude Air Glowing Gardens Illuminating Powder in Glowing Pink ($64 CAD) – This beauty is pretty hard to find at this point but it is worth the search. I have finally found a pink toned highlighter I truly adore. It gives the most beautiful pink sheen that isn’t “too pink” and blends beautifully into my skin and skin tone.
- Dior Vernis in 301 Bleuette – I adore this baby blue polish. The shade is perfect for spring and so me.
[inlinkz_linkup id=”608452″ mode=”1″]