This week the Beauty Blogger Top Ten Tuesday team is sharing Top 10 Reds. I opted to go for Top Ten Red Lipsticks. I love a gorgeous red. Unfortunately I lack the confidence to wear one out of the house. I just feel like I have a spotlight on my lips saying “Hey you! Look at me!”. Plus I find my mouth area in general not one I want to draw attention to. I wish I had the nerve because there is just something about a stunning red against fair skin and blue eyes that looks breathtaking. Just not on me!
In no particular order:
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Mysterious Red -Amazing vibrant, silky, long wearing red. This is every red lipstick wearer’s dream.
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Cruella – This heart stopping scarlet red is simply perfect.
- Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick in 999 – The Rouge Dior lipstick formula is heavenly and this blue based red is a stunner.
- Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick in Trafalgar – Another sumptuous Rouge Dior lipstick. This time in a fabulous orange red.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Sheer Lipstick Relish of Heaven – Stay tuned for a review of the new reformulated RBR Sheer Lipsticks. This one is such a pretty glossy sheer red.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Colour Burst Lipstick Raw Silence – This cool red in the wonderful RBR Colour Burst formula is a must.
- Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy 400 (Or any Armani 400!) – When it comes to red lips Giorgio Armani 400 is where it’s at. This shade in any of the fabulous Armani formulas is perfection.
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture The Mats in Rouge Rock – This is another one of my all time favourite, can’t be beat, red lipsticks. The formula, shade, wear, all fantastic!
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Kiss Pop Lipstick in 612 Pop – This bright berry red is breathtaking and the Kiss Pop formula is to die for. Match made in lipstick heaven.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Creme 208 Miss Scarlet – This deep ruby red is sure to make an impact in the incredibly pigmented Le Marc Lip Creme formula.
Since I was going for traditional bullet lipsticks when I sourced out my Top 10 I totally forgot about my absolute #1 red lip product. The Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge in #8. This liquid lipstick can be worn without the top coat for a matte finish or with the top coat for a high impact glossy red. This formula does not budge. I mean once you put this on it is basically on until you take it off unless you eat something really oily. It does not transfer at all which is so nice when wearing a bold lip colour.
Shop the post:
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.