This week’s Beauty Blogger Top Ten Tuesday is focused on our top picks for Spring/Summer Nail Colours. I was surprised how tricky I found this. I wanted to only include colours that appeared to still be easily available as not to tempt you with discontinued products. With so many beautiful shades to choose from I selected the ones I reach for most often. For my pedicures this tends to be really bright, fun shades for summer. For my nails I tend to go a little more subdued. So without further ado. Here we go!
- China Glaze It’s a Trap-eze – I adore this super fun pastel glitter shade. So much so that I bought a backup for myself and bought it as a gift for close friends.
- Yves Saint Laurent Jade Imperial – I love this shade year round. Such a pretty muted jade. Plus YSL’s formula is one of my faves.
- Chanel Le Vernis in Rose Insolent – There is just something about the way Chanel does pinks that I love. Pulsion (while no longer available) is another one of my fave pinks.
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pablo – This is a stunning pink toned red that is vibrant and perfect for summer nails whether it be for hands or feet.
- Dior Vernis in Sailor – This rich, bright cobalt blue is a real head turner.
- China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy – This cult favourite is the perfect beach ready almost neon peachy coral. Pictures just can’t do this beauty justice.
- China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise – This neon turquoise is one of my all time faves for summer. Such a gorgeous colour.
- OPI I Just Can’t Cope-acabana – I’m not usually a yellow fan but this shade from the Brazil Collection is simply perfect.
- China Glaze Pool Party – Another popular shade this crazy bright neon pink that is just made for summer toes.
- Trind Appletini – This green with hidden gold micro shimmer just has something special about it. I don’t usually wear greens but I love this shade!
Click links for full swatches and reviews of most shades shown.
Shop the post:
Some products shown were provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.