Today the Beauty Blogger Top Ten Tuesday Team is sharing our picks for Top 10 Lipsticks for Fall. I love fall because I can break out all my beautiful plums and berries. I love all the vampier shades that come out but I find myself shying away from them most of the time and opting for more nude shades. This fall I am determined to have more fun with color! You can click through to the original reviews for more info and lip swatches.
In no particular order:
- Maybelline COLORblur Lipstick in Plum Please
- Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick in Continental
- Dior Addict Lipstick in Be Dior
- NARS Lipstick in VIP Red
- Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in After Dark
- Dior Fluid Addict Stick in Chic
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Exorcism
- Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick in Soft Plum
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Bond Girl
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Matte Lipstick in Unattainable
What are your favorite new lipsticks for fall? Any old favorites you can’t wait to dig back out?
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.