Today the Makeup Wars team is having Colour Wars. Since we are entering spring I couldn’t think of a better colour to feature than peachy corals. This is such a spring/summer shade to me, and a colour palette that often gets pushed aside during the fall/winter months when I prefer plums, mauves, and pinks.
Here are my Top 10 Peachy Coral Blushes. I made sure all are currently available for you, and have linked them to their original reviews for more details:
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Too Faced Papa Don’t Peach Peach Infused Blush
- NARS Orgasm Blush
- Benefit Coralista Boxed Blush
- Too Faced Perfect Flush Blush in Sparkling Bellini
- Clinique Peach Pop Cheek Pop Blush
- NARS Bumpy Ride Blush
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Love Hangover
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Swish & Pop Blusher in Ecstasy
- Essense Silky Touch Blush in Autumn Peach
What are your favorite peachy coral blushes?
Shop the post: