This week the Beauty Blogger Top Ten team is sharing our Top 10 Cold Weather Beauty Products. Over half of my products revolve around lips because keeping lips hydrated and protected in the winter is always a struggle. Add to that the fact I am not a very good girl when it comes to drinking enough water and my dry skin winter woes abound.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Polish ($22.50 US) I use this regularly to gently exfoliate the dry skin off my lips and keep them looking healthy. I keep it in the shower to make sure I don’t forget!
- Lansinoh HPA Lanolin for Nursing Mothers My all time favourite, holy grail lip balm. I will never be without this. EVER.
- Hourglass No 28 Lip Treatment Oil ($42 US) I adore this luxurious lip treatment oil and love layering it under the Lansinoh at night for an intensive treatment.
- eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balms ($3.84 US) I love these uniquely shaped lip balms. They are easy to find, easy to apply, smell great, and the formula is amazing. The new Rachel Roy limited edition scents are my fave!
- YSL Volupté Tint in Oil I’ve been loving this new product to use in place of lipgloss to keep my lips hydrated and looking fab all day.
- EPICBLEND Premium Lip Balm ($3.49 CAD) Yes more lip balm! These lip balms are all natural and so effective. Add to that the fact they are Canadian and they are a new favourite.
- La Roche-Posey Cicaplast Skin Recovery Accelerator I love this product for soothing and healing dry and irritated skin. I really need to try the balm version!
- Kosmea Replenishing Moisture Cream ($49.99 CAD) – The Kosmea skincare line out of Australia features simple, natural ingredients. This antioxidant rich moisture cream contains white tea extract and Hyalurolift to hydrate and plump the skin. I really love how I can look at the ingredient list on the Kosmea products and not only recognize, but feel excited about, the natural and effective ingredients they contain. I have been turning to them more and more.
- Kosmea Skin Clinic Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil($49.99/42 ml) This is probably Kosmea’s signature product. I have been applying 4-5 drops to my face every night to help soothe my irritated flaky skin as well as adding a couple drops to moisturizer. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants, to help repair and regenerate damaged skin tissue among so many other benefits. Also available in 10ml and 20ml sizes.
- Biotherm Lait Corporel Anti-Drying Body Milk ($29 CAD) – The longer I use this the more I love it! This quick-penetrating milk with citrus extracts is non-greasy and has a light fragrance making it perfect for every day use to fight winter dryness. I love that the fluid texture makes it super quick to apply yet still offers intense hydration. I haven’t experienced any dry skin on my body since using this.
What are your cold weather favourites?