This week the Beauty Blogger Top Ten Tuesday team is sharing our favorite bronzers. I’ll be sharing with you my Top 10 Bronzers for Fair Skin. In order to make this roundup of more practical use to you, I’ve only included bronzers in this list that are currently available for purchase. I wouldn’t want to introduce you to products you can’t get a hold of because I know how consuming insatiable lemmings can be!
In order to make this list the bronzer needs to offer a flattering glow on fair skin without turning muddy or orange. Some can still look pull quite warm but nonetheless offer light skin a beautiful, and natural, sunkissed glow.
In no particular order:
- Dior Diorskin Nude Air Glow Powder in 002 Fresh Light (limited edition but currently available)
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Bronze Fusion Bronzing Powder in 15I Soft Iridescent Amber
- Edward Bess Ultra Luminous Bronzer in Daydream
- Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in 02 Blondes
- Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Sun-Kissed
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Light/Medium Matte Bronzer
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess
- Benefit Dew the Hoola Soft Matte Liquid Bronzer
- NARS Laguna Bronzer
You can browse the Bronzer Reviews on Perilously Pale for more details on these, and other, bronzers.
[inlinkz_linkup id=”608455″ mode=”1″]
Shop the post:
Leave a Reply