Today the Beauty Blogger Top Ten Team is sharing our picks for Top 10 Beauty Products under $10. There are so many amazing products available out there that are priced under $10 and perform as well as, or even better than, their higher priced competitors. Here are some of my current favourites.
- L’Oreal Le Matte Lipstick ($9.99 CAD) – These intensely pigmented twist up lipstick sticks have a liquid velvet complex for a unique soft touch sensation on the lips that never feels dry. Available in 5 shades. Shown are Mad for Matte and Matte for Me.
- Essence Lipsticks ($3.49 CAD) – It’s hard to believe the price when you experience the incredibly creamy feel and beautiful colour payoff of the Essence Lipsticks.
- Annabelle Stay Sharp Liners ($9.95 CAD) – The Annabelle Stay Sharp Lip, Eye, and Brow pencils offer amazing formulas and beautiful colours with a sharpener built right into the cap. Shown are the Stay Sharp Metallic Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Bronzy and the Stay Sharp Waterproof Brown Liner in Taupe.
- Live Clean Shampoos and Conditioners (6.99 CAD) – I love Live Clean and they have a variety of wonderful shampoos and conditioners that are SLS/Sulfate Free, Vegan, Cruelty Free with plant derived, natural ingredients. Some of their hero lines are the Argan Oil Restorative line and the Keratin Oil Smoothing collection.
- Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara ($7.99 CAD) – I am a big fan of a lot of the Covergirl mascaras including Clump Crusher. They are a go to in my pro kit as well.
- Maybelline The Creamy Mattes Lipsticks ($9.99 CAD) – Gorgeous, saturated matte shades with a creamy texture that never feels drying. See all 8 shades here.
- L’Oreal La Lacque Lipsticks ($9.99 CAD) – are a collection of 3 lip pencils with a liquid silk complex that offers pure rich pigment and glossy shine without any stickiness. Shown are Lacque-y Charm and Lacque-y You.
- Essie Nail Polishes ($9.95 CAD) – I love Essie nail colours. Two of my most recent favourites are Leggy Legend and In the Lobby from the Fall 2015 Essie collection.
- Garnier Fructis Hair Style Products ($6.99 CAD) – I have been using a variety of Garnier Fructose hair styling products lately that I’ve been loving. My current routine is to apply a bit of Full & Plush Sky-High Volume Volumizing Mousse at the roots and Structure Sculpting Gel through my ends. When I want some extra lift and volume I use the De-Constructed Texture Tease Dry Touch Finishing Spray.
- Rimmel Lipsticks ($7.99 CAD) – Rimmel has some really great lipstick formulas including their new Nude Collection by Kate Moss.
What are your favourite bargain beauty products?
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.