Today the Beauty Blogger Top Ten Team is sharing our picks for Top 10 Beauty Products under $10. There are so many amazing products available out there that are priced under $10 and perform as well as, or even better than, their higher priced competitors. Here are some of my current favourites.
- L’Oreal Le Matte Lipstick ($9.99 CAD) – These intensely pigmented twist up lipstick sticks have a liquid velvet complex for a unique soft touch sensation on the lips that never feels dry. Available in 5 shades. Shown are Mad for Matte and Matte for Me.
- Essence Lipsticks ($3.49 CAD) – It’s hard to believe the price when you experience the incredibly creamy feel and beautiful colour payoff of the Essence Lipsticks.
- Annabelle Stay Sharp Liners ($9.95 CAD) – The Annabelle Stay Sharp Lip, Eye, and Brow pencils offer amazing formulas and beautiful colours with a sharpener built right into the cap. Shown are the Stay Sharp Metallic Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Bronzy and the Stay Sharp Waterproof Brown Liner in Taupe.
- Live Clean Shampoos and Conditioners (6.99 CAD) – I love Live Clean and they have a variety of wonderful shampoos and conditioners that are SLS/Sulfate Free, Vegan, Cruelty Free with plant derived, natural ingredients. Some of their hero lines are the Argan Oil Restorative line and the Keratin Oil Smoothing collection.
- Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara ($7.99 CAD) – I am a big fan of a lot of the Covergirl mascaras including Clump Crusher. They are a go to in my pro kit as well.
- Maybelline The Creamy Mattes Lipsticks ($9.99 CAD) – Gorgeous, saturated matte shades with a creamy texture that never feels drying. See all 8 shades here.
- L’Oreal La Lacque Lipsticks ($9.99 CAD) – are a collection of 3 lip pencils with a liquid silk complex that offers pure rich pigment and glossy shine without any stickiness. Shown are Lacque-y Charm and Lacque-y You.
- Essie Nail Polishes ($9.95 CAD) – I love Essie nail colours. Two of my most recent favourites are Leggy Legend and In the Lobby from the Fall 2015 Essie collection.
- Garnier Fructis Hair Style Products ($6.99 CAD) – I have been using a variety of Garnier Fructose hair styling products lately that I’ve been loving. My current routine is to apply a bit of Full & Plush Sky-High Volume Volumizing Mousse at the roots and Structure Sculpting Gel through my ends. When I want some extra lift and volume I use the De-Constructed Texture Tease Dry Touch Finishing Spray.
- Rimmel Lipsticks ($7.99 CAD) – Rimmel has some really great lipstick formulas including their new Nude Collection by Kate Moss.
What are your favourite bargain beauty products?
[inlinkz_linkup id=”571937″ mode=”1″]
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.
Leave a Reply