This week the Beauty Blogger Top Ten team is sharing our Top 10 Beauty Products of 2014. Rather than selecting Limited Edition favourites or new shades I am choosing to focus on completely new product launches that were added to brand’s permanent product lineup.
- NARS Audacious Lipstick ($32 US/$37 CAD) Stunning shades and incredible pigmentation combined with a fabulous formula make this new lipstick formula from NARS a huge hit for me. Anita is next on my list!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush ($35 US/$41 CAD) I was so excited when I heard that Hourglass was coming out with it’s wonderful Ambient Lighting formula in blush form and the new release did not disappoint. Such glorious radiant blushes.
- Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Palette ($29 US/$34 CAD) A must for all. This palette of slightly cooler toned matte neutrals in a sleek little compact are heaven sent.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows ($21 US/$24 CAD) These eyeshadows are sooooo good. Both exciting and neutral shades in a variety of finishes from tame to flashy. I want them ALL but with over 200 shades that’s pure lunacy. I am working on it though!
- MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush ($26 US/$31 CAD) This cream blush from MUFE offers such a pretty natural finish and is very easy to work with.
- Clinique Cheek Pop ($21 US/$24 CAD) These incredibly pretty blushes come in the loveliest shades and the luminous finish is incredibly flattering. Perfection.
- Kerastase V.I.P. Volume in Powder ($38 CAD) This product has totally changed my hair game and halted me from chopping off my locks just in the nick of time. Amazing, and lasting, volume from the roots that I have always dreamt of.
- Clarisonic Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution Kit ($249 US/$311 CAD) My skin is very stubborn to change and this system is the first thing that has given me really noticeable results in reducing the dark spots and pigmentation on my skin from sun damage. I have been using it for a few weeks now and I am delighted with the results and can’t wait to see how it continues to progress!
- Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Kiss and Blush ($40 US/$45 CAD) This luxurious product managed to tackle two huge challenges for me. 1) A two in one cheek and lip product that looks equally fabulous on both lips and cheeks and 2) a matte lip product that I can actually fall in love with.
- Clarins Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster ($30 US/CAD) Completely customizable bronzing that you can add to any facial cream you already know you love and that your skin agrees with. Talk about the perfect self tanner!
What were your favourite new product launches of 2014? I’d love to know!
Shop the post:
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.