I have been testing out some products from the Sun Bum Sun Care line and they have become quick favourites in my family.
Here are some facts about the Sun Bum sunscreens (available in lotion and spray in SPF 15, 30, 50, and 70(US only).):
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Parsol 1789.
- Water resistant up to 80 minutes (the highest possible rating).
- Paraben, PABA, and Oil Free.
- Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A) free.
- Gluten free and Vegan.
- Infused with antioxidant Vitamin E for anti-aging benefits.
- Tested and approved by The Skin Cancer Foundation.
- Dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic.
- Not tested on animals.
- Aerosol versions are CFC free.
I have been loving these products because they apply easily, feel fantastic, and smell amazing. The lotions are 6 oz/$17.00 CAD) and the Sprays (6 oz/$19.49 CAD). The lotion shown is the 3 oz Day Tripper size.
They also have a Face Stick SPF 30 ($12.99 CAD) , Lip Balm SPF 30 ($4.99 CAD), and Zinc Oxide SPF 50 available. The SPF 30 Lip Balm is available in some seriously yummy scents. Key Lime, Coconut, Banana, Mango, Pink Grapefruit, and Pomegranate.
They also have after sun products like their luxurious Cool Down Soothing and Cooling Aloe Vera Dry Touch Body Oil enriched with Cucumber Extract and Vitamin E (6 oz/$15.99 CAD). This feels so good on the skin and smells heavenly. It’s perfect after a day in the sun to heal and restore moisture. Heck it’s great for anytime. There is also a Cool Down Aloe Gel and Cool Down Moisturizing Lotion ($6 oz/$13.99 CAD).
You can also check out their Baby Bum line for kids!
Available at Shoppers Drug Mart.
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.
Leave a Reply