It’s sometimes hard to imagine an amazing thing made even better but Rouge Bunny Rouge has done just that with their repackaging and reformulation of their gorgeous Rouge Bunny Rouge Colour Burst Hues of Enchantment Lipsticks ($24 US). I have been a long time passionate and dedicated fan of the Rouge Bunny Rouge brand. Whimsical packaging and spectacular product formulations makes this brand one any true beauty lover owes it to themselves to explore.
The fiercely beautiful royal dragonflies from the Enchanted Garden inspired us to concoct this glorious beam of a lipstick for you. Their buzzing intensity has been poured into the most vividly delectable hues imaginable, to make your lips appear instantly fuller, and bewitchingly luminous. Enough to satisfy even your strongest colour cravings. The exact texture for every one of these wearable, yet intensely powerful and pigment-dense shades has been carefully chosen so that each can have its most fitting expression. Whichever you choose, you’ll be sure to stand out like a bird of paradise amongst a field of sparrows. Go ahead and cast a boldly magical spell!
The new formula has even more moisturizing, anti-aging, and lip shaping benefits thanks to the addition of new actives.
- Volulip™ is a powerful plant based active ingredient that increases lips firmness and volume.
- SheaSoft™ is a delicate agent based on natural Shea Butter to give the lipsticks a sensual, silky feel.
The previously black and white packaging has been reinvented in an even more modern black on black motif. The new lipstick bullets also stand a little taller than their predecessors.
There are currently five shades of the reformulated Colour Burst Lipsticks available:
- The Plot Thickens – Creamy, satin-finish pale rosy nude-beige.
- Word of Mouth – Creamy, shiny finish cool cherry syrup – The little black dress of lipsticks, very pretty and feminine.
- Raw Silence – Creamy, satin-finish cool true red – Best Screen Siren red.
- Whim of Mine – Creamy, satin-finish, elegant raspberry ripple pink – Suits all skin tones.
- Irreverence – Creamy, satin-finish natural rosy pink.
The Plot Thickens stands alone with a bit more of a sheer effect. The remaining four shades have opaque colour coverage with a light creamy, silky feel on the lips. They feel very decadent and hydrating and offer several hours of wear. Rouge Bunny Rouge is skilled at creating universally flattering and wearable shades and these 5 lipsticks are a prime example of their genius. Lips look full and healthy thanks to the lovely sheen and quality pigment. The new formula is free from parabens and fragrance.
The new lipsticks launched on the Rouge Bunny Rouge website this week!
Have you tried Rouge Bunny Rouge yet? You can check out some more of my favourite products from the brand here.
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.