Question of the Week
Spill it; what beauty products are in your purse right now?
This week we get to find out which beauty products all The Lipstick League members are carrying in their handbags. I love having a peek at what products beauty other bloggers find worthy of having on hand!
These are the products that are on standby in my handbag. The ones that stay in here and do not leave. Of course depending on the occasion and my makeup look a different product or two may get thrown in but these are my tried and true ones that make their home in my bag.
In my handbag you can fine:
- Guerlain Méteorites Compact Pressed Powder
- YSL Touche Éclat (for touch ups around my nose and eyes. Allergy sufferer here!)
- BITE Agave Lip Mask
- Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatement in Nude
- MAC Modesty Lipstick (one of my all time fave lipsticks)
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk (I have these EVERYWHERE. They’re a must have.)
- MAKE UP FOR EVER High Precision Lip Pencil in No. 23
- Carol Baker Visage Lip Gloss in I Love Me (A new fave from the Spring 2018 Collection. Review coming soon!)
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Rollerball (My favorite scent.)
- Bath & Body Works PocketBac
- Burton Spa Crystal File (These are the best glass nail files EVER.)
- Hiding in the makeup bag is a Charlotte Tilbury Penelope Pink mini lipstick (swatched below).
I was horrified to discover, after taking all of the photographs, that my absolute MUST HAVE ITEM in my handbag is missing from all the photos. Dior Lip Glow is a holy grail product for me that is always with me. It was missing from this post because it was in my coat pocket. Who else is ready to finally put there winter coat away. Sheesh!
The Lipstick League – week of 4.2.18
Realizing Beauty – Are you ready for summer beauty? Christa shares her review and swatches of the new Dior Cool Wave Summer 2018 Collection.
Slashed Beauty – Trying to plan a wedding on a budget? Miranda’s sharing 6 creative ways to save money on your wedding that she used on hers!
we heart this – We’ve found the very first entry in our Skincare Hall of Fame. And it’s a blackhead-busting, baby skin-making powerhouse…
Blushing Noir – One of the most important things to keep in your beauty arsenal is an all matte eyeshadow palette. For every look you’ll ALWAYS need at least one matte shade. The >Milani Most Loved Mattes Eyeshadow Palette is my current favorite because it checks all of the boxes!
EauMG – European bath products, moss-y perfume samples, natural-ish body products and more of my March 2018 Empties here!
My Beauty Bunny – has a review of the new Becca Ocean Jewels mermaid makeup collection for all you Mermaidians out there!
Painted Ladies – Pixi By Petra has collaborated with three beauty influencers on new a new makeup collection. Sheila’s pick of the bunch is the Pixi x Weylie Hoang set – it’s a win!
Phyrra – Want to know what’s new in the makeup world? Check out my New Makeup Releases: Going on the Wishlist or No? video!
(Wondering what the Lipstick League is? Find out here.)
Realizing Beauty is Currently Craving: As a sufferer of dry skin, Christa has long struggled to find a setting powder that doesn’t leave her skin looking and feeling dry. The new BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder sounds like the perfect solution with it’s formulation of 50% water and glycerin.