Wouldn’t it be nice to bring a smile to someone’s face, not only on Christmas morning, but once a month? With Birchbox you can make the holidays last all year by surprising your loved one with beauty treats in their mail every month. The subscription beauty box service is available in 3 or 6 months options for $14.95/month including shipping!
Here is the December Birchbox I received to give you an idea of the great beauty products you, or your gift recipient, will have the opportunity to try out with a subscription.
- Kate Spade New York Live Colorfully Eau de Parfum Spray Sample (1ml) – A beautiful white floral scent.
- Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Sample (21.3g) Perfect for your handbag!
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment Sample (10ml) – Am I the only one that is super excited about seeing Sunday Riley products!
- Juara Coconut Illipe Hand & Nail Balm Sample (8ml) – How perfect for my winter coat pocket since I am always needing hand cream in the winter!
- LOC ♥︎ Tati Matte Lipstick in Glam Life Sample (0.6g) – LOC is Birchbox’s brand and this lipstick is a result of a collaboration with Youtuber Tati. I think this is so fitting because I just discovered Tati a couple weeks ago and have been watching and loving her video’s ever since!
You can also shop the best of beauty and lifestyle at your fingertips with the new Birchbox app, available for Android and Apple, or on birchbox.ca.
To subscribe, gift, or shop check out www.birchbox.ca!
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.