As crazy as it seems, Spring fashion and beauty launches are everywhere. While I can find it difficult investing in Spring pieces in February, sometimes it’s the only way to guarantee you’ll get what you love. Plus if you happen to be going away somewhere sunny for Spring Break, it’s the perfect timing to find some new warm weather essentials. While I may not be doing any Spring Break travelling myself, I am ready to start filling my closet with the cheery, and pretty colours and fabrics of spring and summer. Here are some of the trends that I can’t wait to embrace this season from Shopbop.
- Pink! One of the best ways to embrace spring is by wearing pink. But who am I kidding, I love pink all year round! Pink sunglasses, pink handbags, pink shoes, pink clothes. I love me some pink!
- Romantic clothing and accessories. I love breaking out the pretty florals, and the delicate frills for spring. I also want to play around with some pretty hair accessories.
- A fabulous Beach Bag. I have spent so many years thinking a nice beach bag wasn’t really necessary and then finding myself needing one more times than I thought possible and ending up using something as ridiculous as a grocery tote. This year I will have a fabulous beach bag!
- A cute romper. Yeah I’m 40 and I wan’t a romper. Why not?! There are no rules. Actually a got one last year from Banana Republic that I was in love with and got so many compliments on.They are so perfect and comfy for days when you don’t want to think about how to put our outfit together.
- A badass pool floatie. I am thinking a unicorn. Or maybe a giant donut. How much happier would your day be, and everyone’s around you, when you pull out one of these!
- Floral print everything. Who doesn’t love a cute floral bikini?
- Espadrilles. The trend is still going strong this year. I love the new espadrille inspired slides and I want a pretty blush and beige coloured pair as well.
- Those sun hats with stuff written on them. These hats from Eugenia Kim are so fun! Talk about Instagram perfect as well. 🙂
- A fun beach towel. Did you know that you can get giant beach towels that look like pizza? Or a cupcake. Or an emoji. Yes please!
And if you are looking for a one stop destination for all your getaway and fun in the sun needs then check out Shopbop’s Vacation Shop.
Are you heading anywhere for March break or for a little winter getaway? I’d love to live vicariously through you!
Shop the post: