Don’t let the name fool you. The Rouge Bunny Rouge Enchanting Blooms Tinted Luxe Balm ($31 USD) is so much more than just a tinted lip balm. They are hydrating and plumping anti-aging skincare for your lips in a dewy finish lipstick.
The formula features a powerful active complex formulated to boost lips volume, smooth fine lines, and nourish and brighten the skin of your lips. The Ecocert-approved, patented active complex derived from natural Sunflower Oil intensely hydrates and softens the lips while improving their elasticity and volume over time. Within four weeks of daily use, you will notice more youthful and healthy lips.
These Luxe Balms feel like silk on the lips and feature a delicious scent. They feel incredibly light on the lips and there is no stickiness or tackiness. While the two nude shades offer a subtle touch of colour, the four more colorful options offer an impressive and flattering pop of colour. They all feature a stunning glossy sheen thanks to their unique blend of oils, waxes and state-of-the-art pigments.
I absolutely love tinted balms year round and these Luxe Balms from Rouge Bunny Rouge take the concept to a new level of luxury. I will be carrying at least two of these in my handbag at all times now. I love combining color and hydration in an easy to apply on the go formula.
The story of the six shades is as beautiful as their packaging and impact on the lips:
- Playful Primrose – A soupçon of pure, cool, sheer pink “I just want to play”
- Amazing Anemones – A bright, transparent red with a delicate splash of berry “Breaking their hearts”
- Lovely Lilacs – A cool and tender violet with just a drop of magenta “The purity of my affection is indisputable”
- Poised Peonies – A silky and transparent touch of cool, rich, dark cherry red
- Mysterious Magnolias -A gentle hint of neutral, soft pink “Celebrating the noble greatness of love”
- Captivating Camellias – A warm kiss of soft caramel with a hint of peach “I am perfect and so are you”
Rouge Bunny Rouge is a brand that is near and dear to my heart as my passion for it is one of the reasons I started this blog over 7 years ago. Their products always feel so special to me and these decadent tinted balms are no exception. Which is your favorite shade?
Here I am wearing one of my favorite shades, Lovely Lilacs: