Whether you love being sexy in red, or feminine and flirty in pink, Valentine’s Day is always a great time to celebrate your love of colour. Maybe you are a neutral gal and shy away from pinks and reds, and Valentine’s Day is one of the only time’s you embrace these eternally girly hues. Whether you are going out on a hot date, or celebrating “gal”entines with your besties, you are sure to find some beauty inspiration in this post.
Items shown are:
- Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara – How amazing is this packaging? Oh…and the mascara is pretty sweet too!
- Yardley English Rose Perfumed Talc – A timeless classic. I still remember how proud my husband’s Poppa was when he gifted me this before he passed.
- Lypsyl in Cherry – Not a lipstick person? You can still enjoy a red cherry kiss!
- Elizabeth Arden Always Red – You are guaranteed to feel sexy in this luxurious floriental fragrance.
- Quo by Orly Color Amp’d in Starlet – Feel like a star in this fierce pink.
- Body Fantasies Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy Body Spray – You’ll smell good enough to kiss in this yummy vanilla body mist.
- OPI Hello Kitty Collection polishes in Look at My Bow! and Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel – I mean pink? Glitter? Hello Kitty? YES!
- Annabelle BigShow Lacquer in Kiss Sweetly, Enchant Romantically, and Love Fiercly – The colours… the names… where these new lip lacquers from Annabelle designed with Valentine’s Day in mind or what? They also happen to be on sale right now for $4.95 CAD!
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Justify My Love – Does it get any more romantic than these heart shape blushes from Too Faced? Justify My Love is the perfect shade of pink.
- Formula X #ColorCurator Patrick Starrr Collection – This is the ultimate collection of pink polishes. Perfect for your Valentine’s Day mani.
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Matte Gloss in Fuschsia Amnesia and Shanghai Scarlet – These comfortable, soft matte shades of pink and red give you the perfect Valentine’s Day pout.
- Dior Lip Glow Liner Contour Color Reviver and Filler – Frame your lips in a semi-permanant natural rosy glow with this collagen boosting universal tinted liner.
- Marcelle Blush in Pink Mademoiselle – This satin finish blush will have you flushing like a girl who just found her prince charming.
- Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet – This soft, delicate floral fragrance is the embodiment of pretty.
- Marcelle Forever Sharp Waterproof Lipliner in Red – These self sharpening lip liners are amazing and this one will guarantee you Valentine’s Day red lip will be perfectly applied.
- Nine West Snooze Flats – I am obsessed with these shoes! They come in so many colours including red and pink.
- What are some of your favorite pink and red products that you’ll be wearing Sunday?
Shop the post:
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.