One of the things NeoStrata really excels at is their impressive range of Glycolic Acid products. Glycolic acid is a from of Alpha Hydroxy Acid or AHA. You’ve probably heard of the exfoliating benefits of AHAs in your skincare.
Glycolic Acid is a naturally occuring acid derived from plants like sugar cane, sugar beets, and even pineapples. It is one of the best exfoliating products out there to help remove dead dull skin cells to reveal brighter, clearer skin. This makes it an exceptional anti-aging ingredient as it can reduce signs of aging like dullness, pigmentation, and fine lines and wrinkles. For younger skin it is great at reducing scarring.
When you have a chemical peel done at a dermatologist it is usually a Glycolic Acid used at a very high percentage. You can safely do these peels at home as well. Higher percentage Glycolic Acids have more of a peel effect where lower percentage products can be used daily as part of your skincare routine.
NeoStrata has an impressive range of Glycolic Acid products.
If you are looking for an at home peel solution you can try their:
- Skin Renewal Peel Solution 20% Exfoliating Complex – Glycolic Acid (AHA) and Gluconolactone (PHA)
- Brightening Peel Solution 25% Exfoliating Complex – Glycolic Acid (AHA), Gluconolactone (PHA), and Fruit Enzyme with Brightening Peptide
- Anti-Aging Peel Solution 25% Exfoliating Complex – Glycolic Acid (AHA), Gluconolactone (PHA), and Fruit Enzyme with Anti-Aging Peptide Complex
The Peel Solutions come with 40 cotton pads for application.
For skincare they have their newly reformulated NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal line featuring:
- Glycolic Renewal Antioxidant Smoothing Serum with 10% Glycolic Acid
- Glycolic Renewal Smoothing Cream with 5% Glycolic Acid for Normal to Dry Skin
- Glycolic Renewal Smoothing Lotion with 5% Glycolic Acid for Combination to Oily Skin
- Glycolic Renewal Body Smoothing Lotion with 10% Glycolic Acid
Are Glycolic Acids part of your skincare routine?
Leave a Reply