Go gently into spring with soft shades of pastel thanks to the OPI SoftShades Pastels Collection. I adore pastels and this collection includes six perfectly pretty shades.
The shades are:
- It’s in the Cloud – I’m storing this creamy white in memory forever.
- Stop I’m Blushing! – A flattering flush of warm, baby peach.
- One Chic Chick – Just take a *peep* at this downy soft yellow.
- This Cost Me a Mint – This cool, refreshing, pale green is so worth it.
- It’s a Boy! – This baby blue is a true bundle of joy!
- I Am What I Amethyst – Honestly, this light, pale lilac is really me.
The above swatches are all two coats with the exception of It’s In the Cloud which is three. I got lazy after that! I find these soft pastel shades require 3 coats for full coverage.
Are you as big of a pastel fan as I am?
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.