The San Francisco by OPI Collection brings street chic style with West Coast flair to nails and toes for Fall/Winter 2013. With a palette ranging from sky and sea-colored hues of blues and gray to reds, burgundies and browns inspired by some of the city’s most iconic elements – Chinatown, the Golden Gate bridge and the Embarcader there is sure to be several that capture your heart. The collection also includes 3 new Liquid Sand™ nail lacquers in earthy hues of taupe, blue and gray.
The OPI San Francisco Collection for Fall/Winter 2013 offers something for everyone. There are 15 shades, 6 of which I have to show you today.
San Francisco by OPI includes the following shades:
- A-Piers to Be Tan – I shore do like this chocolaty tan.
- Dining al Frisco – Just feast your eyes on this fresh-air blue!
- Haven’t the Foggiest – Can’t tell you why I love this misty gray…I just do!
- Peace & Love & OPI – This holographic sage and eggplant is far out!
- Keeping Suzi at Bay – There’s no holding back this assertive navy blue.
- Incognito in Sausalito – You better keep this almost-black blue under wraps.
- Lost on Lombard – Oh garn-et! I’m all turned around!
- I Knead Sour-Dough – Are you bready to wear this toasty warm brown?
- Muir Muir on the Wall – This trailblazing plum is the fairest of all.
- In the Cable Car-Pool Lane – Good golly, Miss Trolley, this rich burgundy takes me away!
- Embarca-Dare Ya! – Betcha can’t pass up this marvelous magenta.
- First Date at the Golden Gate – You and me and this shimmery ruby make three.
- It’s All San Andreas’s Fault – I’d move mountains to get this textured earthy taupe!
- Wharf! Wharf! Wharf! – Dog-gone it…fetch me that textured matte blue!
- Alcatraz…Rocks – There’s no escaping this arresting textured gray.
The six shades I have from the collection all applied flawlessly. I truly love OPI’s formula and wide brush. These nail lacquers are fool proof and even the ultra deep blues didn’t have any issues achieving full opacity in two coats.
San Francisco by OPI will be available August 7, 2013, at Professional Salons and Spas for $10.95 CAN suggested retail for each nail lacquer.
Products provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.