The OPI Hawaii Spring/Summer 2015 Collection is inspired by the perpetual springtime hues found in beautiful Hawaii. From soft and muted shades to more bold brights this collection is sure to have at least a few shades to please everyone. There are a total of 12 shades in the collection and I have 6 to share with you today.
- Do You Take Lei Away? On second thought, I can’t wait – I need this creamy nude now! I love this taupe nude. Such a great shade and so flattering on my fair cool skin.
- That’s Hula-rious! This pastel mint green makes me dance with joy! Ohhh I love mint and this yellow leaning mint shade is both gorgeous and unique to my collection.
- Is Mai Tai Crooked?Get it straight – this fruity orange crème is fabulous! This beautiful orange cream really comes to life on the nails become much brighter than in the bottle.
- Lost My Bikini In MolokiniWith this reef-inspired purple, what’s one bikini more or less? This is a gorgeous purple. A nice midtone shade that falls between muted and bright.
- Go with the Lava Flow You can feel the heat shimmering off this golden red. This orange red full of warm gold sparkle looks gorgeous in the sun.
- Pineapples Have Peelings Too!The heart of the matter lies in this gold shimmer with colorful sparkle. This is kind of an odd shade. Multi coloured glitter is suspended in a well pigmented ultra fine gold shimmer metallic. Because the base has such good coverage it hides the pretty shimmer. It is an interesting effect though and certainly unique.
All of the swatches below are 2 coats. All shades were opaque in 2 coats. The only shade swatched with a topcoat is Pineapples Have Peelings Too!.
Also available in the collection are:
- Aloha from OPILet’s give a warm island hello to this bright creamy coral!
- My Gecko Does TricksBeing bright and pearly green is just one of its talents.
- Suzi Shops & Island HopsA light and happy pink that’s the perfect traveling companion.
- Just Lanai-ing AroundThis dark, creamy mauve says “hang loose!” in style.
- Hello Hawaii Ya?In this gorgeous, dusky purple, I’m doing just fine.
- This Color’s Making WavesThis shimmery, lagoon blue has got heads turning.
The half of the SS/2015 Collection from I tried from OPI is a big hit for me. I can see be getting a lot of wear out of 5 of the 6 shades.
The OPI Hawaii nail lacquer shades each feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush. The Hawaii Collection by OPI will be available in both nail lacquer and GelColor formulas beginning February 4, 2015. Nail lacquers will retail for $11.50 CAN each at Professional Salons and spas across Canada. GelColor is an in-salon, professional service only.
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.