Nicole by OPI New Limited Edition Neon Mini Kits ~ Nicole by OPI launches its first neon nail lacquer with two limited edition mini kits. Each Neons kit includes a special white base coat, to be applied before adding colour, allowing true neon pigments to pop. In addition to the white base, Scandalous! Neons includes: Blue Neon (this blatant blue is deliberately belligerent), Purple Neon (this attention-seeking purple is a real publicity hound), and Pink Neon (this pink’s purpose is to provoke your senses). Along with white base, Notorious! Neons includes: Green Neon (this gossip-stirring green is the talk of the town), Fuchsia Neon (this fuchsia is famous for being unabashedly bold), and Orange Neon (this outrageous orange doesn’t know the meaning of meek).
Scandalous! Neons and Notorious! Neons mini packs will be available in stores beginning May 2013 for $12.50 each alongside Nicole by OPI’s Top Coat Plus for $10.99 at Loblaw, Jean Coutu, Rexall, London Drugs, and Shoppers Drug Mart.
Nicole by OPI NEW Limited Edition Gumdrops Nail Lacquers ~ Gumdrops feature brilliant candy coloured hues with “sugar-like” finish that lightly shimmers with fine glitter particles. Worn without top coat, Gumdrops lacquers dry to a textured matte finish to give nails a “sugar” coated appearance.
- I Lilac Gumdrops -But I love this sugar-frosted lavender.
- My Cherry Amour -You’re the one magenta I adore.
- Candy is Dandy – This sweet pink is my favorite guilt-free treat. – Cinna-man of My Dreams – I dream in shades of this warm spice pink.
- Blue-Berry Sweet on You – I’ll be true to this berry blue hue.
- A-Nise Treat – This shimmery licorice is everyone’s favorite.
This limited edition collection will be available for $10.99 each at Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart Canada (July 2013), Jean Coutu, Loblaw, and London Drug (August 2013).