I haven’t had a chance yet to test and swatch the beautiful NARS Laced with Edge Collection for Holiday 2014 but I wanted to give you a sneak peek of the stunning products in this collection as well as the gorgeous packaging. The packaging is adorned with an interpretation of lace based on a design by Chris Kabasti, an LA-based architect and designer who creates designs and furniture using computer generated algorithms.
NARS Hardwired Eyeshadow ($28 CAD) A new formulation of eyeshadow in limited edition shades:
- Opal Coast – iridescent white
- Canberra – shimmering lavender
- Gabon – bronzed green
NARS Nail Polish ($23 CAD) Specially packaged metallic shades in the NARS high gloss, high performing formula.
- Sherwood – shimmering violet rose
- Algonquin – sparkling lilac
- Barents Sea – sparkling deep blue
NARS Lip Gloss ($31 CAD) in :
- Soleil D’Orient – shimmering pink champagne
- Corsica – shimmering pink raspberry
- Burning Love – bright ruby with subtle shimmer
NARS Hardwired Lipstick ($32 CAD) is a lipstick created exclusively for the NARS Laced with Edge Holiday Collection fuses cutting edge pigments with rich texture. Shades are:
- Adriatic – glistening soft cream
- Femme Fleur – shimmering brich red with gold pearl
- Deadly Catch – crimson
Available November 1st, 2014 at Holt Renfrew, Hudson’s Bay, Murale, Nordstrom, and select Sephora stores.
Stay tuned for full reviews!
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.