Today the Top Ten Beauty Blogger Team is sharing our Top 10 Summer Beauty Products. There have been so many beautiful releases this season that it is tough narrowing it down to just ten. Here are my pics in no particular order.
- Urban Decay Afterglow Blushes ($26 US) Even the matte shades make your skin look like it’s glowing from within. These blushes are nothing less than stunning.
- Urban Decay Revolution High Color Lip Glosses ($22 US) – The pigmentation and formula of these lipsticks are superb and the shades available unique.
- Lise Watier Rivages Eyeshadow Palette ($54 CAD) – I have been getting so much use out of this beautiful eyeshadow palette. The beautiful creamy formula blends like a dream and the shades are incredibly flattering.
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette ($46 US/$55 CAD) – This expertly designed and well thought out compilation of matte and soft satin shades in arranged in three groupings. Neutral, Cool, and Warm. The formula of these shadows is incredible and the shade selection is fabulous.
- Dior Addict Tie Dye Lipsticks ($33 US/$34 CAD) – These lipsticks are just so good. Beautiful colours with a glossy sheen that make lips look plush and healthy.
- Dior Diorskin Nude Tan Tie Dye Edition Blush Harmony Palettes ($57 US/$59 CAD) – I love these blushes! The shades created when all the colours are swirled together are so pretty and they give cheeks a natural glow.
- Essie Summer 2015 Collection – Yes the whole darn collection. I am obsessed with these shades!
- Giorgio Armani Si Eau de Toilette – ($75 US/$80 CAD/50ml)The newest version of Si, an EDT, brings pear accord and citrus notes to the opening, tuberose absolute to the heart, and dry woods to the base of the Si scent for a lighter interpretation of the original Si. I am so hooked on this scent!
- Calvin Klein Reveal for Men ($72 CAD/50 ML) – I adore Reveal for Women. It is such an amazing scent. When they introduced the men’s version for spring I was beside myself. I always though the original had a certain unisex quality and the new men’s version amps it up Reveal the perfect manly amount (real technical I know) to create an absolutely intoxicating men’s fragrance. It’s so deliciously good. (I just had to share the promo image because it is HOT!)
- The Body Shop Virgin Mojito – As long as you don’t mind people following you around all summer wanting to lick you, you are going to need to try this new range from The Body Shop.
What are your favourite Summer 2015 Beauty releases?
Shop the post:
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.