Today the Beauty Blogger Top Ten team is excited to share with you our Top 10 Fall 2015 Beauty Products and collections. I have discovered so many amazing new products this season, (apparently a lot of lip products!), so I can’t wait to reintroduce you to these great new Fall 2015 releases. Some are limited edition so find them while you can.
In no particular order:
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipsticks – Matte lipsticks have come a long way and the Revolution lipsticks from Charlotte Tilbury are a perfect example that even those most opposed to matte lipsticks can fall passionately in love. Bond Girl is absolutely exquisite.
- Dior Fall 2015 Cosmopolite Collection Rouge Dior Lipsticks – I love the Rouge Dior lipsticks and these new shades from fall are gorgeous. I’ve been wearing Continental a lot and have received so many compliments on it.
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Matte Lipsticks and Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip Potions – These are both such excellent formulas for lip products. They feel and look amazing and make my lips look like they belong to someone else…someone with much better lips!
- Essie Fall 2015 Collection – The Rebecca Minkoff collaboration with Essie has been resulting in some absolute stellar shades and this fall collection is a perfect example. Leggy Legand and Frock and Roll are a couple of my favourites from the collection.
- Dior Fall 2015 Cosmopolite Collection Diorblush Cheek Sticks – I love the look of a cream blush but find myself getting annoyed with the formulas. These cheek sticks are so beautiful and effortless to work with that I have been turning to them again and again.
- Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipsticks – This amazing new formula, and unique shades, have resulted in my being a lot more adventurous in my lip colour selections. I was even wearing After Dark when I met Rita Ora!
- Dior Fall 2015 Cosmopolite Collection Dior Vernis – I absolutely love the fall 2015 Dior nail shades. Cosmopolite and Métropolis in particular are going to be favourites of mine for a long time to come.
- Clarins Fall 2015 Joli Rouge Lipsticks – The Joli Rouge formula is so incredibly lovely and these new shades for Fall are so flattering and perfect go to colours.
- Dior Fall 2015 Cosmopolite Collection Fluid Sticks – Yes more Dior Fall. There was so much to love! All three shades for fall are nothing short of perfect.
- Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16 Hour Blushes – These blushes are worth all they hype. Pigmented, long wearing, and gorgeous. I turn to them often.
What are your favourite products that you discovered from the Fall 2015 beauty collections? Do we share any favourites?
Shop the post:
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.