I have been testing out RapidLash the last couple of months and I can’t wait to share my results with you!
This is not my first experience with RapidLash. I first tried RapidLash a few years ago and had phenomenal results. I eventually slacked off using it, and had completely stopped using it for a couple of years, so my lashes had gone back to their lacklustre original form. I had already been wanting to begin the RapidLash regime again so the timing for this campaign was ideal.
My lashes are naturally quite short and straight. A lash curler and mascara are a must for me otherwise my lashes look invisible. The transformation that occurs after regular application of the RapidLash serum is a dramatic one. I remember the first time I had used it I went to a wedding and couldn’t convince my friend I wasn’t wearing false lashes. My lashes looked so lush and long. It is IMPRESSIVE! I have once again achieved fantastic results and I can’t wait to see how they continue to improve as I continue using the product. This stuff really works and you will start seeing results within 4-6 weeks. As a makeup artist I find myself recommending this stuff all the time. It is completely safe and has been trusted by women as the go to lash serum in Canada for almost 10 years now.
I do not like wearing false lashes, I get thoroughly annoyed, and I also have no interest in getting lash extensions as I don’t want to deal with the product restrictions and the janky looking lashes in between fills as they grow out. Having a product that can naturally enhance the appearance of my own lashes is something I really appreciate.
RapidLash is a lash growth serum that you apply nightly to your upper lash line with it’s fine brush tip applicator. The formula includes their HEXATEIN® 1 COMPLEX which is a blend of six active ingredients that condition, moisturize, and fortify your lashes. My lashes grow longer and also get fuller do to completely new lash growth I experience while using the product. The six key ingredients are:
- Polypeptides blend of beneficial amino acids that help protect against breakage.
- Biotin (Pro-vitamin B7 / Vitamin H), an essential factor in maintaining healthier and more youthful looking lashes.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) helps coat the lashes and brows and seal in moisture and nourishment for improved overall appearance.
- Amino Acids to help boost the protein structure which results in healthier looking lashes.
- Soybean Oil, rich in vitamins, for sheen and lustre of the lashes for a more lush look.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract, high in vitamins and minerals, helps balance and enhance the appearance of lashes.
What I love about these products is that there or no scary ingredients in them. It’s just like fabulous skincare for you lashes and brows that helps them grow and thrive in the best way possible.
RapidLash Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethycellulose, Glycerin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotin, Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantonin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Maris Aqua/Sea Water, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Octapeptide-2, Copper Tripeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-1, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Black Sea Rod Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid
You can also apply RapidLash to your brows but if you want a brow dedicated formula and applicator there is also a RapidBrow product for brows. It includes the brow enhancing HEXATEIN® 2 COMPLEX with the following key ingredients:
- Polypeptides, blend of beneficial amino acids to support a more voluminous looking appearance of brows
- Biotin (Pro-vitamin B7 / Vitamin H / Coenzyme R), an essential factor in maintaining healthier and more youthful looking brows.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) to help nourish and condition the brow hair, improving the overall appearance of brows.
- Keratin, a building block of hair, helps boost the protein structure and enhance healthier-looking appearance of brows.
- Apple Fruit Cell Extract, a revolutionary anti-aging ingredient from stem cells of a rare Swiss apple to help rejuvenate the youthful appearance of brows.
- Sweet Almond Extract, a rich emollient, to add shine, sheen and softness to brow hair.
RapidBrow is applied with a mascara spoolie type applicator.
RapidBrow Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Glycerin, Myristoyl, Pentapeptide-17, Biotin, Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed, Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Maris Aqua/Sea Water, Octapeptide-2, Copper, Tripeptide-1, Polypeptide-23, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PVP, PEG-12, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide
I have been using RapidBrow sporadically but look forward to starting a more regular regime twice a day to see if I can achieve results as impressive as I have with RapidLash.
Here are my before and after result wearing the same mascara with lashes curled.
Have you tried RapidLash? Another thing I love is that it’s affordable and so easily accessible. You can find it at Shopper’s Drug Mart in store and online at beatyboutique.ca. If you purchase at Shopper’s Drug Mart between May 20 – 26 you’ll receive 5X the loyalty points. Also available at London Drug, Pharma Prix, Rexall, Lawton’s, Jean Coutu, and Well.ca. You can find a store near you here.