Moroccanoil Body has released two new body care ranges for Spring 2015 in the scents Fleur d’Oranger and Fleur de Rose. I have been testing the Moroccanoil Body Fleur de Rose Collection and oh my, she is fantastic.
I love the original Moroccanoil Oil signature scent so I was initially hesitant to try a new scent. While I am a lover of rose scents I am also particular where they are concerned. While I don’t care for the generic, old lady, rose scent that conjures of thoughts of cheapened sophistication I am a fan of more complex and decadent rose scents like the Mediterranean Damask Rose scent in this new body care line from Moroccanoil. It smells divinely luxurious and I was in love as soon as I opened the box. It is so lovely that just having the boxes in my recycling bin made my front porch smell heavenly for a week.
If you haven’t tried any of the Moroccanoil body products before they are an indulgence you want to experience. The collection draws on Moroccanoil’s expertise as a leader in oil-infused technology to provide immediate and long-lasting benefits that transform, nourish and hydrate skin.
The warm and sensual Moroccanoil Fleur de Rose collection includes:
- Moroccanoil Body Buff – Revitalizing treatment that gently polishes away dead skin cells with naturally exfoliating Mediterranean quartz sand to instantly transform skin. Featuring a unique blend of argan, sesame, grape seed, avocado and sweet almond oils that nourish skin with deep and long-lasting moisture. It has the most beautiful pink iridescent sheen to it! Just look at the image below. ($52; 180ml)
- Moroccanoil Cleansing Bar – Gentle cleanser that moisturizes skin as you wash. Helps control body odor and perspiration for skin that is soft and clean and enveloped with delicate rose fragrance. ($12 CAD/110g)
- Moroccanoil Shower Milk – Highly-concentrated yet gentle shower experience that provides deep hydration while cleansing for skin that is refreshed and revitalized. ($30 CAD/200ml)(Available Fall 2015)
- Moroccanoil Body Soufflé – Lightweight, whipped formula that drenches skin with intense moisture, to instantly transform skin. The blend of argan oil and shea butter improves skin’s elasticity and delivers hydration that leaves skin soft, smooth and instantly nourished. I love the Moroccanoil Body Soufflés because they offer rich hydration but are much quicker to apply than a body butter. ($56 CAD/190ml)
- Moroccanoil Body Butter – Unique formula that absorbs quickly into skin for deep and abundant nourishment. Antioxidant-rich argan oil delivers hydration and strengthens skin’s barrier. So incredibly decadent. ($56 CAD/190ml)
- Moroccanoil Hand Cream – Luxurious, concentrated formula to moisturize, protect and repair dry hands and nails. Skin instantly absorbs the weightless cream without leaving a sticky residue, leaving skin and nails soft and supple. I have one of these on my nightstand and my desk at all times. So effective yet non-sticky and smell incredible. ($32/$24 CAD125ml/75ml)
Moroccanoil Body leaves skin nourished, naturally radiant and irresistibly beautiful. Available in over 60 countries worldwide. Moroccanoil products are available at fine salons, spas and now online.
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.