I don’t know how I managed to miss the news that MAC was partnering with Sia for Viva Glam 2018. I adore Sia and her music. I think this is such a brilliant pairing.
Speak up, sing out and let the world see you…in the unstoppable colour of VIVA GLAM Sia! This iconic campaign’s newest spokeswoman has broken pop’s artistic boundaries with her avant-garde style and exhilarating vocals – accompanied by soulful songwriting that inspires countless fans to raise their own voices. Now, Sia unveils a red Lipstick to support the M·A·C AIDS Fund that’s as loud as you dare to be.
MAC Viva Glam Sia Lipstick ($17 US/$21 CAD) is a warm, vivid red in a matte finish. Well the official description is a warm red but I personally found it to be more of a blue toned true red. Maybe more neutral than cool toned but I didn’t find it to be warm. All that aside, I think Viva Glam Sia is STUNNING. This is such an incredibly flattering shade of red. I can’t imagine it not looking good on anyone.
If you love red lipstick, or you are looking to give one a try, then what better red to try than one that supports the MAC AIDS fund. 100% of the selling price of Viva Glam products supports the fight against HIV/AIDS. To date they have raised an incredible $470 million. The purchase of a single Viva Glam lipstick funds:
- 1 rapid oral HIV test.
- 1 pair of school shoes for a child orphaned by AIDS.
- 1 resident at an HIV/AIDS housing organization with a new job interview outfit.
- 1 week of fresh fruit, vegetables, and grocery essentials to a mother and child affected by HIV.
- 2 nights in a clean, safe place for one resident living with HIV/AIDS.
- 10 individually tailored, nutritious meals for a person affected by HIV/AIDS.
- 14 HIV tests for pregnant mothers.
- 32 safer sex kits.
- 200 new syringes, which are given to injection drug users in exchange for used needles to prevent HIV infection.
- 254 condoms to prevent transmission of HIV.
I am loving Viva Glam Sia. Will you be supporting the cause by adding this stunning red to your collection? I must say the delicious MAC lipstick scent seems extra yum with this lipstick!