OK, OK. Maybe we don’t totally suck. Let’s just say we don’t have the time for fancy nail art. That’s it. So you love expressing your love for Halloween with amazing nail designs but just don’t have the time? Broadway Nails has an assortment of super cool Halloween press on nails that are super easy to use, and comfortable to wear. Plus they look pretty dang natural.
There are six Halloween Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails ($9 CAD) patterns available. Each kit contains 24 nails in 12 sizes.
- Broomstick – A gorgeous black and silver glitter ombre look that will work easily outside of Halloween
- Cauldron – A fun mix of orange and black spider, spiderweb, and jack ‘o lantern designs with a black and multi colour glitter accent nail.
- Broomstick – A negative space spiderweb design black tip with silver glitter spiders.
- Haunting – A really playful mix of Halloween designs including black and orange polka dots, candy corn, and ghosts.
- Fright Night – Black nails with Trick or Treat in white, various spider and spiderweb designs with glitter accents (some with a burgundy shift), and a multicoloured glitter on black.
- RIP – Blood red nails with gold glitter over black ombre tips.
I can’t wait to wear these! What are your favourite designs?
Available at Pharmasave, Lawtons, London Drugs, Jean Coutu, Brunet, Proxim, Uniprix drugstores.
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.