I have been holding out on you my dear readers. I have had these beautiful eyeshadows from Inglot Cosmetics for a couple of months now. Well these 20 plus 40 more in fact! I think the prospect of swatching all of them seemed so daunting I was putting it off but have no fear, they are here!
I purchased three of the 20 pan Freedom System palettes. There are also 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, and 40 pan palettes available in the Freedom System for the square pan eyeshadows. I thought about the 40 pan but thought going with 20’s would be the best fit for my kit. The added bonus is these magnetic palettes stack! You can stack them all with their corresponding lids in between or be even more space efficient and do what I have done which is stack them directly on top of one another and only put a lid on the top palette.
I’ve decided to share my more cooler toned neutral palette with you first. Deciding how to organize my palettes was tough but I think I’m fairly happy with how I have them set up for now. This palette is mainly a mix of Pearl and Matte finishes with a couple Double Sparkle thrown in. Inglot describes their different formulas as follows:
- AMC 2.7 g/0.09 US OZ – Vitamin E, treated pigments and micas help this non talc formula provide an extremely intense colors while the hydrophobic formula ensures that the color stays on for longer.
- Pearl 2.7 g/0.09 US OZ – Treated pigments, micas and nylon provide high lubricity and a silky touch for an easy smooth, long lasting, crease resistant application.
- Matte 2.3 g/0.08 US OZ – Treated pigments, talc, mica and nylon provide high lubricity and a silky touch for an easy smooth, long lasting, crease resistant application while the oil free formula provides the ideal matte finish.
- AMC Shine 3.2 g/0.11 US OZ – Treated pigments, talc and mica gives this superfine, lightweight formula its shining and shimmering effect.
- Double Sparkle 2.5 g/0.09 US OZ – Special silicones, treated pigments, talc, mica, nylon and unique spherical powder provide high lubricity and a silky touch for an easy smooth, long lasting, crease resistant application.
I have found everyone of these shades to be excellent. Mind you I did my research first so I didn’t expect to end up with any duds. Inglot makes exceptional mattes in every tone and nuance imaginable. Such a vast assortment of shades that are non chalky and smoothly blendable. That is the only complaint I have about Inglot. How are you supposed to choose from so many amazing colours!? The pearls are also glorious. Pigmented and smooth.
All swatches are with no base. (I never swatch over primer by the way. Just a moisturized arm.) Click to enlarge.
I purchased these from Inglot in Canada. A lot of Canadians are unaware that although there is no Canadian shopping website you can order Inglot in Canada through their Facebook page, by calling head office at 514-341-9333 ext-222, or by emailing Lesley at [email protected] Tell them I sent you! Receive 20% off your order when you tell them Perilously Pale sent you when ordering via Facebook or email ([email protected]) and Like their Facebook page! Expires Sept. 30th, 2012.
There are also several retail locations in Quebec. The Freedom System pricing for the filled eyeshadow palettes at the time I ordered were:
- 2 shadow palette: $22 CAD, $19 USD
- 3 shadow palette: $29 CAD, $26 USD
- 4 shadow palette: $39 CAD, $34 USD
- 5 shadow palette: $49 CAD, $41 USD
- 10 shadow palette: $79 CAD, $76 USD
- 20 shadow palette: $158 CAD, $143 USD
- 40 shadow palette: $325
You can order Inglot in the US online at InglotUSA.com. There are also other international Inglot sites you can order from including in the UK and Australia.