Hourglass just released a new Notorious Nudes collection of nude lip crayons. The Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo offer medium to full coverage and a satin matte finish. Vitamin E nourishes lips and the array of six shades means there is a nude for every skintone.
I have the shade Nude No 3 which is supposed to be a medium rose nude with a hint of pink. I found this to be quite light and I do not see any rose or pink. It could be my cool colouring accentuating the warm tones but I certainly find this to be a light nude peach. That said it is a gorgeous nude peach!
The satin matte formula is a bit on the dry side yet still has a light creamy feel and wears very comfortably. It didn’t emphasize lip lines like crazy or feel drying. It has great wear time and I am really quite loving the formula. The dryness is more in a sense of lack of slip (which make me happy) while it still feels softly creamy. I love that it is in the style of a chubby lip pencil but doesn’t require sharpening as it’s a twist up style like a lipstick!
Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo comes in 6 shades:
- Nude Nº 1 – A pale pink nude, the lightest of the collection.
- Nude Nº 2 – A honey beige nude with a warm tint.
- Nude Nº 3 – A medium rose nude with a hint of pink.
- Nude Nº 4 – A pink beige nude with a touch of deep rose.
- Nude Nº 5 – A golden peach nude with luminosity.
- Nude Nº 6 – A mauve nude, the deepest nude of the collection.
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.