I think I may have audibly gasped when I heard that Hourglass was coming out with Ambient Lighting Blush ($41 CAD/$35 US). It is truly a dream come true. The breathtaking finish of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder fused with a blush to create what is visually one of the most stunning blush presentations I have seen and I am sure will be just as gorgeous applied as in the pan. I can not wait to try these. I have a feeling, that like the Ambient Lighting Powders, I will need them ALL!
The 6 shades of this new, permanent product will be:
Luminous Flush – A champagne rose blush fused with Luminous Light to evoke a candlelit glimmer.
Mood Exposure – A soft plum blush fused with Mood Light to brighten the complexion.
Ethereal Glow – A cool pink blush fused with Ethereal Light for a moonlit luminosity.
Diffused Heat – A vibrant poppy blush combined with Diffused Light for a subtle halo effect.
Radiant Magenta – A golden fuchsia blush combined with Radiant Light for a summer glow.
Dim Infusion – A subdued coral blush fused with Dim Light to add warmth.
• Hourglass has fused Ambient Lighting Powder, the cutting-edge collection of finishing powders, with an array of vivid cheek colors, creating a hybrid product that is unique, contemporary and revolutionary.
• Unlike traditional blush, which tends to be flat, Ambient Lighting Blush uses Photoluminescent Technology to exhibit depth and dimension.
• The airy, lightweight powders contain optically transparent particles that amplify the colors to a multi-dimensional level— effectively reinventing the way you view blush.
• The state-of-the-art formula means that its full potential is only displayed on application.
• The hand-made powders are formulated using an advanced miscelare technique—which means “to mix” in Italian— creating the perfect balance of pigment and powder, and no two look alike.
• Delivers a radiant natural finish and offers buildable color.
• Ambient Lighting Blush is designed to be paired with Ambient Lighting Powder. Using the two products together imbues the entire complexion with an otherworldly glow.
• The six shades, which range from soft coral to cool pink, are a wardrobe of captivating accent lights for cheeks.
The new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush is launching this Thursday, January 23, 2014 on HourglassCosmetics.com and at Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Net-A-Porter.com, Sephora, and Space NK in mid-late February 2014.